All hail the negro race!

sbe2CTSynthetic12Ga.jpg

Ground game is no good without knees and missing limbs.

As Kevin said, the people who are bitching about the board being shit are even worse than the people they complain about.

Exactly. Kevin, Tyler, and I had realistic combat talk going for awhile.

And to Joe's point, I agree. Isabel go listen to some fucking Judas Priest and go to some concerts you fucking...I'm sorry Isabel.

Is that supposed to be an insult? I will go do that, and I'll have a good time. Why don't you go complain about how shitty your life is and then spend your money on drugs instead of trying to improve your situation?

Oh yeah, you do that all the time already.

Oh god, thread is reaching critical mass :lol:

John, I love you, but chill out, she stuck her nose in but whatever, it's teh internetz!!11! people tend to do that.

Isabel, listen to Tyler.

Swedish people, start the OMGWTFBBQ.

Everyone else, please proceed in an orderly fashion to the Meat and Titties thread.

Is that supposed to be an insult? I will go do that, and I'll have a good time. Why don't you go complain about how shitty your life is and then spend your money on drugs instead of trying to improve your situation?

Oh yeah, you do that all the time already.

I'm hardly the only one who vents on here. I'm not going to say names, but theres a few.

And I never said my life was shitty. I usually have a great time socially. It's that I can't get girls, damn it. Oh, and I hate work.

Anyway I really am sorry. I was rude and you rank higher on here than I do. I do need to get a grip on myself.

John, you're a great guy. Stop being so hard on yourself. Good things come to those who wait, but it doesn't hurt to be a little forward sometimes. ;)

Anyway I really am sorry. I was rude and you rank higher on here than I do.

:lol: Not on my list.

As far as girls John, it's not about looks. I mean it is if you're at a bar trying to pick bitches up but then that doesn't go anywhere anyways. It's your mind man, if you think this shit then women pick up on it. You just gotta be a MODIFIED version of yourself. Girls do the same. Accent your good points and downplay the bad, until you're in the relationship 6 months to a year, then it all comes out :lol:

You gotta be confident, present yourself as a strong, stable guy who is funny and not a dickhead, that is what most chicks go for. I would recommend hitting a bar and just trying to pick up some girls, remember even if you get shot down, each time you learn something new, after a while you'll know exactly how to act around a girl as far as a first impression thing, then you can apply that skill to a real girl who isn't in all likelihood a whore.

Also, final note, drugs really hampers your effect with girls. It's weird, but basically being on drugs alters your perception and what you think is cool or will make you look good in her eyes, really could be the opposite.

I know these things Joe. Thanks though. There's a couple great girls I could have had but I wasted them all chasing one.

I'm a popular guy, I'm not down on myself in public. This is the fucking internet, it has to go somewhere.