All hail the negro race!

Failboat.jpg

Do you have a girlfriend? Well maybe I set the bar too high... Have you ever even been touched by a girl? :lol:

I know these things Joe. Thanks though. There's a couple great girls I could have had but I wasted them all chasing one.

I'm a popular guy, I'm not down on myself in public. This is the fucking internet, it has to go somewhere.

I would still take my advice and go to a bar and just try to hook up, worst case scenario you don't get a girl but you learn something for next time. If not try some online dating site? I don't know man.

And I never said my life was shitty. I usually have a great time socially. It's that I can't get girls, damn it. Oh, and I hate work.

Anyway I really am sorry. I was rude and you rank higher on here than I do. I do need to get a grip on myself.

Honestly, if you don't like me, just say so. I can't really make any accurate judgement on your personality because I've never met you face to face, but if you have the same self-depricating attitude that you convey here, I can guarantee that that's the reason why girls aren't interested in you. If you don't think of yourself as worthwhile, why would anybody else?. So don't back down just because I "rank higher" than you (and I'm not even entirely sure what that means).

What I said about improving your situation was more directed at your home life. If you really can't stand living with your parents, save up enough to move out. It's up to you to decide what's really worth your money, but I somehow doubt that drugs are really going to make you a happier person.

My girlfriend and me have been together for a year and a half now, thanks for asking.

I'm sure she appreciates the repeat business, do you get a discount by now? Don't forget to pour some salt water down her pants, gotta keep those crabs fresh!

Wow, way to be a total fucking arse :lol:
You know how I do :headbang:

Honestly, if you don't like me, just say so. I can't really make any accurate judgement on your personality because I've never met you face to face, but if you have the same self-depricating attitude that you convey here, I can guarantee that that's the reason why girls aren't interested in you. If you don't think of yourself as worthwhile, why would anybody else?. So don't back down just because I "rank higher" than you (and I'm not even entirely sure what that means).

What I said about improving your situation was more directed at your home life. If you really can't stand living with your parents, save up enough to move out. It's up to you to decide what's really worth your money, but I somehow doubt that drugs are really going to make you a happier person.

Words of wisdom in this post. Some one which are stolen straight from my earlier post but s'all good in da hood!

I've never known John to act like he does in the forum as a person. He was always kind and well mannered and respectable. I still think that because i have hung out with John numerous amount of times. It's just the internet.

When i met Max i thought he would be like he is on the forum board. But I was wrong. Max was a nice guy and i enjoyed his company. Russel was how i expected, and i've met Will before so I already knew his crazy ass. Basically what I'm getting to is some of us act a bit different on the internet then in person.

Undefined might act like an arse but I bet in person he is a funny guy and i would enjoy that.

I've never known John to act like he does in the forum as a person. He was always kind and well mannered and respectable. I still think that because i have hung out with John numerous amount of times. It's just the internet.

When i met Max i thought he would be like he is on the forum board. But I was wrong. Max was a nice guy and i enjoyed his company. Russel was how i expected, and i've met Will before so I already knew his crazy ass. Basically what I'm getting to is some of us act a bit different on the internet then in person.

Undefined might act like an arse but I bet in person he is a funny guy and i would enjoy that.

All kinds of win here. Nailed it on the head. I might come off as an ass to some of you, but most of the time it's not intentional, and part of the time it's your own attitudes that make you dislike me, which is cool I could care less. Rest assured, and Steve said, I am much different IRL, as I would hope most of you are as well. Except Max. I would love to just sit there and gee out on Star Wars for a bit with him, I've never gotten to do that before in person :(

Yep. Half the time I post here I'm discoherant anyway.

Not all of my money goes to drugs. I work very fucking hard, I'm saving up to move out. I don't need advice from someone who drove for the first time yesterday.

With that said I have nothing against you. I was just being a douche. You're good looking, smarter than I am obviously.