All hail the negro race!

Lol, I totally did that with Emily (Jace mereel) last night before symphony x. Chris looked like he felt out of the loop as we just kept on talking about star wars.

shit i would be able to keep up with you guys if you all didn't read those damn comics :danceboy:

^ exactly, license is a requirement up here in tha boonies.

I've been driving ever since i could remember. Grew up on a farm, my daily chores involved using the pickup to feed the sheep and irrigate.

Good luck with the driving Isabel, it can be nerve racking if your trying to drive in a city.

I've been driving ever since i could remember. Grew up on a farm, my daily chores involved using the pickup to feed the sheep and irrigate.

Good luck with the driving Isabel, it can be nerve racking if your trying to drive in a city.

stop, go, stop, go

the big drops in San Francisco would be intimidating.

What does that have to do with anything? I live in a city where driving isn't necessary, and getting a license before I turned eighteen would have been a waste of money. And if you're not looking for advice, why are you bitching so much? So that people here will pat you on the back and tell you that you're doing your best? Just hope that next time it's not you who has a seizure and nobody willing to help you.

I'm sure she appreciates the repeat business, do you get a discount by now? Don't forget to pour some salt water down her pants, gotta keep those crabs fresh!
Butthurt_delivery_cat.jpg

You're not succeeding in insulting me, and you're not funny, so you might as well stop. Next time, at least try to come up with something better than "Dude ur gurlfrend is a hor".

Wanker.