Man, I love hispanics!

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
And I thought this kind of awesome shit only happened 100 years ago! Ha ha ha!

"Who da fock keesed you, beetch? Who da fock deed thees? Pedro? What da fock! I keell hheem!"

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (AP) -- A man who became enraged when he saw a hickey on his girlfriend's neck admitted he shot and killed his rival.

Oscar Garcia-Gual, 29, on Tuesday pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon in the shooting of Pedro Figueroa, 46, in October.

Garcia-Gual at first told police he fired the revolver after Figueroa took a swing at him and threatened him with a broken bottle.

But police said crime-scene photos showed no evidence of a bottle.

Garcia-Gual is expected to be sentenced June 21.

"Hhey! You luking at my girlfriend? What da fock? I keell you, man! You no luke at my girl! I keell everybody who luke at my girl! What da fock!"

Jurched

Jurched said:
And I thought this kind of awesome shit only happened 100 years ago! Ha ha ha!

"Who da fock keesed you, beetch? Who da fock deed thees? Pedro? What da fock! I keell hheem!"

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (AP) -- A man who became enraged when he saw a hickey on his girlfriend's neck admitted he shot and killed his rival.

Oscar Garcia-Gual, 29, on Tuesday pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon in the shooting of Pedro Figueroa, 46, in October.

Garcia-Gual at first told police he fired the revolver after Figueroa took a swing at him and threatened him with a broken bottle.

But police said crime-scene photos showed no evidence of a bottle.

Garcia-Gual is expected to be sentenced June 21.

"Hhey! You luking at my girlfriend? What da fock? I keell you, man! You no luke at my girl! I keell everybody who luke at my girl! What da fock!"

Jurched

Ain't no chick worth killing someone over then going to jail forever. I love the "You looking at my chick?? ILL FIGHT YOU!" guys..we need them to remove the trash from my trashcan at the end of the driveway.

actually all garbage men I see are white trash rednecks..Ya know..with the hair growing in on their faces all white trashy.

Evil Dead said:
actually all garbage men I see are white trash rednecks..Ya know..with the hair growing in on their faces all white trashy.

Word up, muthafucka! Reminds me of a nice white trash kid I knew in high school. Soon as he turned 16, he left school, got a job haulin trash (and got some serious cash for a teenager at that time), married his girlfriend who was like 15, had a honeymoon at the motel in the next town, moved into the sagging effeciency apartment building up on Nod Rd., and that was the last we ever saw of him.

Twas the American white trash dream from beginning to end! Yeah!!

Jurched

Jurched said:
Word up, muthafucka! Reminds me of a nice white trash kid I knew in high school. Soon as he turned 16, he left school, got a job haulin trash (and got some serious cash for a teenager at that time), married his girlfriend who was like 15, had a honeymoon at the motel in the next town, moved into the sagging effeciency apartment building up on Nod Rd., and that was the last we ever saw of him.

Jurched

Goddamn. That is my dream come true! I wish I would have started my own lawn cutting business like 90% of our dropouts.

Jurched said:

Jurched

i hope to marry my 15 year old girlfriend soon too.

gaschamber said:
i hope to marry my 15 year old girlfriend soon too.

Im looking forward to being back in TN where I can find me a good ole 14 year old subservient chick whom I can legally marrY!!