All hail the negro race!

Itg.jpg
Itg_quarterly.jpg

I'd take all of you and still have enough about me to eat a three course meal and sleep with your girlfriends.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I'd take all of you and still have enough about me to eat a three course meal and sleep with your girlfriends.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Same.

Except David. I think he might just sit on me.

Who the hell are you gonna beat Tyler? I'd break your nose the second you'd open your mouth :lol: If you got a major weakness like that it's best to keep quiet ;)

Actually, let's have real talk.

Tyler is very capable of beating me. He's older than I am, and he's in good shape. If he's inexperienced and slow, I'll win. But I fucking love Tyler.

Captain would maul me.

I would have Eric down in less than five seconds.

Obviously there are a lot of people here like Kevin that would probably win if for the fact that they're in their 30's, developed, I'm 18 and I still have growing to do. That's being realistic.

My comment was to demonstrate that a person with a fragile body part, especially a glass nose, would do well to keep quiet should a confrontation arise. I didn't say I would kick his ass, I said that the first thing a person would have to do is pop him in the nose and it'd be /fight most likely.

My comment was to demonstrate that a person with a fragile body part, especially a glass nose, would do well to keep quiet should a confrontation arise. I didn't say I would kick his ass, I said that the first thing a person would have to do is pop him in the nose and it'd be /fight most likely.

But this all comes down to whether or not the opportunity arises. That's the thing I learned from fighting, sparring and the martial arts training I have done in the past; you never know what someone's style is and what their techniques are.

NEVER underestimate your opponent.