All hail the negro race!

oh come on man theres no possible way that you can be tough and good at fighting unless you do boxing or some shit like that all the time which from the sound of how much you do drugs and bitch about your life, you don't have the motivation to do. being tall really doesn't help anything and you definitely aren't buff, it may sound like i'm being a dick but i don't mean it that way since you aren't a bad guy but when people spout out exaggerated bullshit about how tough they are its pretty annoying.

What the fuck are you talking about?

oh come on man theres no possible way that you can be tough and good at fighting unless you do boxing or some shit like that

I box quite a bit. I have some Jiu Jitsu training, but I speak from experience. I've been in a lot of fights. I've got my ass kicked plenty of times, I'm just saying, I have the experience.

You, you're a wide dude and buffer than I am. But that's really not going to help you when I have the reach and the hands unless you can manage to get me on the ground, and even then, that's where the small amount of ground I know would come into play.

i'm talking about that i've seen pictures of him and even though he's tall he looks scrawny as fuck, theres no way that he could use his natural build as an advantage in fighting so he'd have to have some kind of training in some sort of martial art to have any chance against naturally built and strong people. i don't get why guys exaggerate how tough they are, i don't think i've ever honestly heard a guy admit yeah i'm not the toughest shit around.

^edit: that makes more sense then

What the fuck are you talking about?
I LOLed at that too. I see his point and agree for the most part, but working out or training is definitely not a pre-requisite for being tough and having good fighting instincts.

ieven though he's tall he looks scrawny as fuck, theres no way that he could use his natural build as an advantage in fighting so he'd have to have some kind of training in some sort of martial art to have any chance against naturally built and strong people.
OK this is where you stfu. Who's to say that anyone who's "naturally built and strong" really knows how to use that to THEIR advantage? This road goes both ways.

i'm talking about that i've seen pictures of him and even though he's tall he looks scrawny as fuck, theres no way that he could use his natural build as an advantage in fighting so he'd have to have some kind of training in some sort of martial art to have any chance against naturally built and strong people. i don't get why guys exaggerate how tough they are, i don't think i've ever honestly heard a guy admit yeah i'm not the toughest shit around.

^edit: that makes more sense then

I'm not THAT scrawny. I weight 185 and I lift weights daily. I'd say I've put on a good deal of muscle since Meat Camp. Like I said, if you can get me to the ground you have a better chance at winning. As far as stand up, my strength is irrelevant.

horns.jpg

l_cb67a22c3a804ba8b0fdc69eaae98e1a.jpg

LOL @ the idea of John's size and limb length being a disadvantage. I'd KILL to have long arms and legs like that. Can anyone even sweep you off them in rolling, John? You've gotta have a monstrous base.

John, you sound like the biggest faggot EVER whenever you spout about H-town and how "street" you are. Stop making yourself look like a douche...

LOL @ the idea of John's size and limb length being a disadvantage. I'd KILL to have long arms and legs like that. Can anyone even sweep you off them in rolling, John? You've gotta have a monstrous base.

It has happened in Jiu Jitsu with a friend of mine. My balance could use work, obviously his ground is a lot better than mine and in times like that I do wish I was one of the stockier guys. But yeah, in a stand up situation long arms do wonders. I've boxed many a my pals, you win some you loose some.

Hey, at least I don't go on internet forums and talk about how much zanex I took today, how I almost had sex with a girl except she maced me or whatever, and how Houston is soooo awesome.

Before you kill yourself at whatever point you do it (because you're ever so depressed all the time), please make an attempt to kill some of your neighbors. Help the world with your last breath and rid this sacred land of a few houstoners.

Hey, at least I don't go on internet forums and talk about how much zanex I took today,

Instead you spend most of your time on here bitching about something.

how I almost had sex with a girl except she maced me or whatever

I'm still the first to admit when it comes to women I'm the biggest loser on the board. Besides, that never happened. Where the hell did that slander come from?

and how Houston is soooo awesome.

A "white" friend of mine couldn't wait to get the fuck out of Utah. I'll take his word that here > there.

Hey, at least I don't go on internet forums and talk about how much zanex I took today, how I almost had sex with a girl except she maced me or whatever, and how Houston is soooo awesome.

ok eric I'm not taking sides here but is there actually anyone in utah that roams the streets looking for fights? (not in the name of utah-god)

Not really. There's like, 3 areas that are tongan populated that get pretty nuts at times, but I never bother.

5 years in Utah and I haven't really explored yet though. I'll eventually go back to my homeland in philly, but only after the blacks finally leave. Too many of them there to make camp for more than a week.

Nothing but respect for Steve Wilkos. Been a fan for years. But please believe if he talked down to me the way he does to the people on his show "not that he has any reason to, I actually AM a good person who goes out of my way to help people whenever I can, I pay my own fucking rent and phonebill too", he would HAVE to knock me out.