All in America -- please read

yeah, thanks for reminding me that Blackmark delayed the release until forever :( I live in the same country as that recordcompany has its office, and I just read on www.emp.de that it should be available at feb 17..... I am fed up now, I´ll order it from that other continent :)

About the Euro release date, don't flame Dan or Dag or Black Mark. The reasons why the release were pushed back were because I delayed in getting them (Black Mark) the final booklet text(s). There were some errors and they needed to be fixed before they were sent to the press, so the delay is partially my fault (30 lashes with a wet noodle!). Sorry!

I would never flame Dan or Dag! :) about BlackMark I was not so sure ;) But okay, thank you for explaining me why. Anyhow, even though someone pitied me and made a copy for me as I nearly broke down in december due to awaiting it, I love to have the original one.
It is not about being angry, just about loving to have a certain CD in original :rolleyes:

I am glad I ordered from The End records.com. Tomer said he got my payment already,and said I shoudl be receiving it any day now. I would go with ter.com because they are the msot realiable,and very nice when it comes to answering questions.

Originally posted by mattcira
I went to Tower today to buy a copy (just for the experience of seeing my artwork in the store bins and everything) and it was on the fucking listening station... how cool is that? Nightingale is on the TowerRecords listening station... !!!!

It's so cool words can't even describe it, heh.

That is really cool that Nightingale were on the listening station. I've never been into a Tower Records, but I heard that Opeth's Deliverance was also on a listening station. Nice to see some people with bigger music stores have good taste. :)

I was at two record stores over the weekend and Opeth was sold out at both, a first for me.

*yipppieh* got my CD today :loco:

and I know this following smilie is totally senseless regarding the topic, but I will use it though, cuz it is one of my favourites and I am happy :wave: ... nevermind - whoever feels adressed, may feel adressed ;)

it would be for all the people in USA (which, by the way, is NOT america!!!).
I live in southamerica, in the beautiful country of CHILE and there's no way to get ALIVE AGAIN in stores here.... crap!
The other thing, is that i've found "I" in some store here... it was on the "new releases" section!!!.... i wish that Chile could be near Sweden so i could get all Swanö releases...
but it is in the other side of the world...
crap...

Originally posted by Seems like Trav
Don't you hate that feeling, Matt? All the fans are waiting, the band is done, the label is screaming and you can't seem to get that damn layout off your Hard Drive? Just makes you wanna cry.

Couldn't agree more. I still have all of the Quark files on my harddrive... I know something will pop up again, sometime... heh...