All Of You Suck...

opeth_353

May 31, 2005
UK
www.myspace.com
...Because i should be going to Amsterdam in the new year :D

My friend is offering me his friend's ticket (he pulled out) for £17.50 (the price to change the ticket holder's name), and fare to get to the station and back.. And for food/drink/cannabis/zoo (we hope!)

What a way to ring in the new year!!!

CiD are too busy to go to Amsterdam, what with them writing their new album for Victory and arranging a tour with Hawthorne Heights.

:erk:

:S Apparently there's strikes occurring at the airport on the 2nd of January .. I go on the 3rd.. I'm not sure if they'll spill over to the 3rd.. And i'm not sure they're still happening - there's strikes on the 7th now (the day i'm meant to return) .. And i don't know if they've been shifted.

All i can say is.. If i can't get there, i'll cry.. If i can't get home until the 8th.. Couldn't give a shit :D

2 things - the strikes don't seem to be on 2nd now.. They're on the 7th.. The day i come back.

And also.. My friend didn't realise it's actually £32 to change tickets.. 2 seperate tickets.. And the ticket prices have increased. So now - it's £64 i'm paying.. But still.

AMSTERDAM!

Coy still hasn't replied to this topic.. It's almost as if he has a life :(

Not long at all now though boys and girls :D

In the words of the late great Bill Hicks, i think my "third eye" will be very thoroughly 'squeegied' clean by the end of this trip :D

Well.. I'm packed and ready.. Awaiting my mate to pick me up to take me to his.. We're then off to the pub.. and back for an early night.. Only to have a loooooovely early morning train ride to get our plane.. Which takes off at 9.30ish.. And should be arriving in Holland 11.30ish Dutch time :)

55 euros to spend, got some pasta to take over along with some 'cuppa soups' and a bottle of squash.. That's me almost entirely sorted food wise. I will no doubt report back.. Once i like.. Come down from the trip!

Too much to say in detail.. What i will say is - 4 days isn't enough, bring lots of money to Amsterdam.. Avoid tourist traps (i tried, but the guys i was with are the sort of people who get suckered in)