bands you think suck

Xsaargh said:
Well, the bands that suck... There are LOADS!!!! Just an example:
Soulfly - this etno-metal thing is just worthless for me...
95 % of all black metal bands, for example: Burzum, Mayhem, Dimmu Burger, Nokturnal Mortum, Dark Fun-Eral etc etc...
Hamerfall - nothin' to say... True German Heavy metal from Sweden! Totally unlistenable...

And hey, Soilwork DOESN'T SUCK!
I'm sure you love new In Flames and Chaimera as well?

Ok I'm finally joining in this one....

I have alot of diversity in the music I like, but I do NOT like:

RAP~ bla fucking bla why do you exist; anything poppy or top 40, I hate punk and don't like classical really, either.

I like alot of Rock (yes I was in high school in the 80's and I still like alot of that, too), METAL even some....yes...country. So sue me, I'm older than most of you and can still kick alot of ass....like I said I APPRECIATE alot of different types. Doesn't mean I listen to it all the time.

First of all, it has to have good vocals. Vocals make or break the song to me.....hence my appreciation for WD. For the most part he stays away from death vocals and so do I. (But I'm not going :worship:bozarth here, ha ha) jk will!!

That' about it.

Lunar Still said:
Panic! At the Disco

To my knowledge I have not heard the music. I just hate this band because of their idiotic name.

I've heard them, the music lives up to the shitty name.. If you are ever faced with listening to this band or eating a bullet, take the bullet.

Lunar Still said:
Panic! At the Disco

To my knowledge I have not heard the music. I just hate this band because of their idiotic name.

Holy shit, thats what this retarded trend came from. I see all these assholes on myspace with user names like "Courtney! At the Disco"

Im betting emo, but Im also betting I dont have the care or desire to find out.

Jody42147 said:
Ok I'm finally joining in this one....

I have alot of diversity in the music I like, but I do NOT like:

RAP~ bla fucking bla why do you exist; anything poppy or top 40, I hate punk and don't like classical really, either.

I like alot of Rock (yes I was in high school in the 80's and I still like alot of that, too), METAL even some....yes...country. So sue me, I'm older than most of you and can still kick alot of ass....like I said I APPRECIATE alot of different types. Doesn't mean I listen to it all the time.

First of all, it has to have good vocals. Vocals make or break the song to me.....hence my appreciation for WD. For the most part he stays away from death vocals and so do I. (But I'm not going :worship:bozarth here, ha ha) jk will!!

That' about it.

I like country music too! Outside the stagnant lyricism, much of it is honest, raw and enjoyable :)

TheUnforgiven said:
This thread is stupid
Nevermore SUCKS :heh:

but forget you losers....I saw a cpl of cute girls like VickyH and LadyV :oops: :D PM me :cool:

OMFG YOUR SUCH A SMOOTH TALKING PIMP DADDY ALL THE LADY BOARDERS MUST WANT YOUR FUCKING MEAT STICK!