bands you think suck

Try the earlier albums if your looking for some good, more straight forward Black Metal. I like both to be honest, TWWTG is something I have to be in the right mood to listen to though.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Try the earlier albums if your looking for some good, more straight forward Black Metal. I like both to be honest, TWWTG is something I have to be in the right mood to listen to though.

yea, ill give them a shot maybe. i dont really like this "avant garde" black metal stuff that much. i prefer stuff that more straightforward like emperor and 1349, if i listen to black metal.

i borrowed the newest deathspell omega album from a friend and i think that is pretty good.

SELENA
ABOUT A WEEK AFTER SHE DIED EVERY SINGLE BLUE-EYED-BLONDE AND BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA WAS LISTENING TO HER MUSIC
BUT IF SHE REALLY WAS SUCH AN AMAZING SINGER WHY WAS IT THAT ABSOLUTELY NOBODY THAT WASN'T HISPANIC/LATIN EVEN KNEW WHO THE FUCK SHE WAS TILL AFTER SHE DIED

SAME THING HAPPENED WITH THAT BLACK SINGER ALLIYA (SPELL???) PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK SHE WAS TILL SHE DIED STARTED WORSHIPING HER GHOST LIKE BEING DEAD SOMEHOW MADE HER A GODDESS

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
SELENA
ABOUT A WEEK AFTER SHE DIED EVERY SINGLE BLUE-EYED-BLONDE AND BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA WAS LISTENING TO HER MUSIC
BUT IF SHE REALLY WAS SUCH AN AMAZING SINGER WHY WAS IT THAT ABSOLUTELY NOBODY THAT WASN'T HISPANIC/LATIN EVEN KNEW WHO THE FUCK SHE WAS TILL AFTER SHE DIED

SAME THING HAPPENED WITH THAT BLACK SINGER ALLIYA (SPELL???) PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK SHE WAS TILL SHE DIED STARTED WORSHIPING HER GHOST LIKE BEING DEAD SOMEHOW MADE HER A GODDESS

i agree

Never could understand how people could like; any kind of Rap or Hip-Hop, Rod Stewart of today, Dave Matthews, Nu-Metal,Electric Light Orchestra, Grateful Dead, Cheap Trick, Godsmack, Staind, Creed (Scott Stapp) Kid Rock. And anyone who has anything to do with American Idol.

dude Electric Light Orchestra rules.

BLLIIINNNNDDDDEEDD BY THE LIGHHHHHTTTT