All that work finally pays off!!!

Congrats !

Though i find it a bit weird to reamp guitar tracks for a LIVE dvd.

It cannot be compared with artists doing overdubs in the studio during post-production since they can't stand the mistakes they've done during their performance (i hate this), but still when i think of a live album i think of "how it sounded during that specific gig".

We reamped for cleanliness. You figure the amp mics are going to be picking up a whole lot of things aside from just the guitars.... drums, crowd noise, & the jumping around. ...and like mentioned before, if the mic got bumped, well, there goes your whole sound...

That & we can dial in the tone to precisely what we want... makes perfect sense.

-0z-

BTW, I do belive the guitars on the record were dual tracked through Andy's JSX... ....and sound fucking amazing, BTW.

210_say_what_copy4.jpg

No seriously kudos on that mang!

Thank you Oz for the reamping!!!! The band is so tight and the drummer is a machine!!! The mix was not easy...so many probleme with the crowd(mic placement). The mix sound really really live. A lot of crowd in the mix to keep the natural live feeling. I don't think it's a killer mix but it's a killer band!!!!

and yes the album is 2 gtr track with the jsx!!

yannick

cool man! thats a major breakthrough! congrats!!

I didn't know it was common to record the DI signal of the guitars on live shows, but maybe that's what you do when you know you're about to make a brutal DVD out of it.. .. or maybe there are new guitars recorded under better circumstances in a studio maybe? I don't know..

:kickass::headbang:

Sick, congratulations man, I bet the dvd is gonna be sick. Been looking forward to it for a while.

What amp did you use?

congrats - hope this will not change your reamping prices))))

hell yah man! i just happen to be blasting despised through my krks atm lol
one of my fav bands atm and when seeing them + Yannick live in london i felt like giving up as a musician and an audio engineer lol.

cant wait for the release!!!