All the RC shirts are gone forever...

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Nicodemix, Doomcifer, and lurch70 got the last three. All shipped, hopefully you'll get them before xmas. I know Nicodemix already has his. :)

With any luck, they'll never be reprinted (har har) so consider them collectors items now. And in 2005, we'll get to some new designs, more sizes etc...all I can tell you now is that the skaldic verse will remain.

Doomcifer - yours went out with the MR and BH as requested. Remember to check out "Never Kissed Goodbye" by BH - it made my top 10 song list. :cool:

JayKeeley said:
Nicodemix, Doomcifer, and lurch70 got the last three. All shipped, hopefully you'll get them before xmas. I know Nicodemix already has his. :)

With any luck, they'll never be reprinted (har har) so consider them collectors items now. And in 2005, we'll get to some new designs, more sizes etc...all I can tell you now is that the skaldic verse will remain.

Doomcifer - yours went out with the MR and BH as requested. Remember to check out "Never Kissed Goodbye" by BH - it made my top 10 song list. :cool:
Sweet deal. Thanks man.

Did you get the 2nd package w/ Melechesh's Djinn and w/e else I threw in there? ...including the frisbee haha

Doomcifer said:
Did you get the 2nd package w/ Melechesh's Djinn and w/e else I threw in there? ...including the frisbee haha
Hehehe, yeah - I responded in our "observations on the top 10 list" thread up at top...

I had sex with my girlfriend of several years after a concert one night, I happened to be wearing the RC shirt that evening. It was an Opeth show so me = metal, but other than the Mystical Shirt Powers have not worked so me != pimp.

thanks JK ... so I should not be wearing this shirt you say because of the rare factor?

will it be more magical than the NB leaf? :D

Erik said:
I feel like I'm representing The Swedish Association of Tent Salesmen when I'm wearing mine, but yeah.
Just out of interest, have you tried washing it on a really hot setting, and then tumbledrying it (inside out obviously)? That'll shrink it since it's 100% cotton.

lurch70 said:
thanks JK ... so I should not be wearing this shirt you say because of the rare factor?

will it be more magical than the NB leaf? :D
Interestingly enough, we've been online for a while now, so I'd be interested to see how many people recognize the logo etc. At progpower, I had a few people say, "Yeah, Royal Carnage...that's the black/death metal webzine right?". :tickled:

You should put it to the test. Can the RC shirt be a leg opener like the 'N Crugu Bradului box that once got you laid? Report back and let us know. Maybe the next shirt should come with a leaf from my backyard. :loco:

Just out of interest, have you tried washing it on a really hot setting, and then tumbledrying it (inside out obviously)? That'll shrink it since it's 100% cotton.
only a married man can give such detailed laundry tips :D

You should put it to the test. Can the RC shirt be a leg opener like the 'N Crugu Bradului box that once got you laid? Report back and let us know. Maybe the next shirt should come with a leaf from my backyard. :loco:
and i would have to wear the leaf in my hair for it to work it's magic? is this some kind of Westchester Jew leaf? :loco:

lurch70 said:
only a married man can give such detailed laundry tips :D
:lol: No, I've just been doing my own laundry since I left home at the tender age of 18. Actually, I stopped when I got married so....

Anyway, this coming from the man who posted a little chinese movie on how to fold t-shirts in one move. :tickled: (I still haven't figured that one out).

Anyway, this coming from the man who posted a little chinese movie on how to fold t-shirts in one move. :tickled: (I still haven't figured that one out).

haha .. i just found that shit on the net at that time. do you think i pull stunts like that in the laundromat? i could get ass like crazy if i could do that :wave:

lurch70 said:
lol ... for some reason this was really funny :D :D :D :D
Actually, that is pretty funny. lol

I got home from work, opened the package, and needed something to throw on because I was immediately going out to eat and there it was in my hands so...:tickled: