All the RC shirts are gone forever...

Quote was $110 for setup, @ $8 a shirt S-XL. The cholo said the color wont be a 100% match, but they have a similar ink. $80 more for setup for an exact color match.

As it stands right now were looking at 13-14 a shirt plus shipping. (Unless we can get more RC fucks interested in stylish garb to lower overall price per tee.)

I'll pay that shit. And I will get a hot chick to pose in it provocatively and post it here. Just 'cause

the colour matching is not a problem because the pantone color was estimated from rgb values by yours truly to begin with, which is by nature an inexact process, so just have them use whatever the fuck's closest

Aye. I'm going to let the pre-order fester for a few more days. After that, I'll request everyone's monies.

P.S How much does shipping cost to Umea usually? (HellMike and yourself will be 1 package.)

you should probably ask usps, bro

i have no idea

make sure to mark it as a "gift" with very low value ($5 or so) on the customs declaration form, though. that i do know.

So who is designing the new one? Erik? Susperia? Dorian?

RC 20 year is approaching in short order. May be a bit premature, but beats waiting till a few months out.