All the RC shirts are gone forever...

here is the artwork you'll want to send to the printers':

http://algol.nu/~erik/rc-shirt.pdf

the colors are white and PMS 7441 C on a black shirt

the print is not to scale in the file so you'll need to instruct them about that. a width of about 22 cm/8.7" is a good size imo, i don't really care but please don't make it too big or it will look gaudy

EDIT: this marks the first and likely only time i've produced a document in wacky american "letter" size

Ace dude. I'll let a few days pass for a head count, and then hit up the print for a quote. :cool:

Art school? LOL. My university degree is worth more than your life, jack

But whatever. I'll wear a sideways shirt if that's what the people want

It's not "arbitrary"

Name one sports logo that's three quarters off to one side

(BTW: I'm not being a bitch on purpose; I'm just trying to help)

It's not "arbitrary"

Name one sports logo that's three quarters off to one side

(BTW: I'm not being a bitch on purpose; I'm just trying to help)

it would be a stupid change because if i changed it its no longer the rc logo so you need to take this up with ali circa 2003

why doesnt microsoft put a kitten in its logo, that would make it cuter no doubt

name one sports team that changes their logo to hot pink and prints it upside down

oh right you cant because people dont do stupid arbitrary shit to their brand identities

im also not being a bitch im speaking as someone who handles dozens of company logos on a daily basis

that said i appreciate your input and i might agree a dead center bird might be better with this otherwise centered design IF it was just a random bird design with no other significance but this is not that so i definitely think mine is a valid point and its how i intend to do it

true, theres maybe 15 people on earth who would correctly identify ravenmoon.jpg as the old rc logo but for those few people this needs to be done right

Does it really affect the "trueness"? I'm just saying shift the goddamn thing over a bit! Fuck! You're getting way too butthurt over this. No one's questioning your fashion eye (okay, maybe a little)

Fine. I'll wear a lopsided shirt if that's what the fuck y'all want. Whatevs

i'm not butthurt, man

i'm just not gonna budge when i'm pretty sure i'm right :)

I like the bird as is. Its beak creates an implied line going off to the left, which draws the viewer's eye to Royal Carnage, and then all the way around the design.

i'd dump the "fucking" and those "leaves" on either side ... otherwise its coolio

ok, see you guys in another 3 months.