All the RC shirts are gone forever...

e6TlaEN.png

YE8OEAC.jpg

Fuckin AWESOME!

2 things:
1) I don't like that it ends with 2013. We're gonna live forever, goddammit! Even if it's just one post per month.
2) It pretty much HAS to say, somewhere, GTFOoRC. I will not buy it otherwise.

And make it in a decent size. For svelte/sexy motherfuckers like me.

1) I don't like that it ends with 2013. We're gonna live forever, goddammit! Even if it's just one post per month.
well it's because of the 10th anniversary thing

it doesn't mean we're ending it just means we're celebrating our existence from 2003 - 2013 or some shit

YES

Both problems solved!

Also, it's a small thing, but I like fuckin' past better than fucking past. For some reason it's funnier, and more accurate

splendid shirt I'd buy that in a heartbeat. :dopey::dopey::dopey:

I'd skip the GTFooRC thing 'cause I'd much prefer a nice sober shirt to wear proudly at work, at the gorcery store and on gay dates, just my 2 cents.

Ha! I'd buy that. The distressing on the 6 makes the 236 kinda look like a 235 at first glance, though.

yeah this bothers me too

most likely i'll replace the 236 with gtfoorc but i don't want to make it too silly or injokey because like ellestin im thinking it would be cool if it was a shirt you could actually wear around normal people who arent from the internet

I fucking love that shirt, and would wear it as is. :kickass:

I'd also support something GTFooRC involved.

Maybe on the back:

Royal Pinkage? GTFooRC
Madder Mortem? GTFooRC
Children of Bodom? GTFooRC

EDIT: I would also wear the crap out of the GTFhootRC shirt too, no joke, it is amazing.

yeah even american "S", depending on the shirt brand, is sometimes bigger than i like, but i can deal with it

if you wear euro L you probably want american M