All you'll ever need to know about drum programming

Awesome, thanks! :) Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Feel free to leave a comment on the website (I only realized now that the Facebook comment field is displayed in German. Will fix that asap but I think you'll figure out how to use it easily for the time being. ;-) ).

Oh boy, how time goes by ...

It's been exactly one here since I started this thread.

I've since released the book and received lots of positive feedback from all around the globe.

If it weren't for this forum I would have probably never gotten into this so I'd like to celebrate with you guys.

For the next seven days only I'm offering an exclusive 50% discount (This won't be on the website!) for the book's first birthday so to speak. :)

Thank you all for your support over the years - not only with this project but also all the helpful advice given in countless threads on this board. Hope I've been able to contribute something useful from time to time too. ;)

Go here to get the book at the reduced price: http://www.drumprogrammingguide.com/1year-discount/

totally forgot about this book i was supposed to pick this up for a read, although i'm having trouble with that link, doesn't seem to lead anywhere :(

EDIT:woke up this morning and it all worked fine, dont know what happened,