Allow me to introduce myself...

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
Recently, I looked up from my rather lovely John Major tea kettle at the sound of this rather pleasing music my mate Phyllis had blasting from her headset. Upon inquiry, the dear heart did let me listen and I must say the band was absolutely spot on. Investigation into their musical output directed me across the myriad of internet web sites to this discussion forum. Upon investigating your many fascinating threads, I opted to immediately join your lovely community.
My name is Ian. I am 35 and a banker in Birmingham.

xoxoxo
-I-

kleo706 said:
Upon investigating your many fascinating threads, I opted to immediately join your lovely community.
-

I think you're the second most clever person on that board right after Eos, welcum on board Ian !

kleo706 said:
Recently, I looked up from my rather lovely John Major tea kettle at the sound of this rather pleasing music my mate Phyllis had blasting from her headset. Upon inquiry, the dear heart did let me listen and I must say the band was absolutely spot on. Investigation into their musical output directed me across the myriad of internet web sites to this discussion forum. Upon investigating your many fascinating threads, I opted to immediately join your lovely community.
My name is Ian. I am 35 and a banker in Birmingham.

xoxoxo
-I-

You said it so artistically, what about a date? ;)

*sigh* what do you thing barclays banker is slang for??
rolleyes.gif

curse you foreign johnnies and your lack of familiarity with correct slang usage!!
/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif
frown.gif

Bambi said:
*sigh* what do you thing barclays banker is slang for??
rolleyes.gif

curse you foreign johnnies and your lack of familiarity with correct slang usage!!
/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif
frown.gif

IMPERIALIST! COLONIZER! We're gonna fight our guerilla war using sign language then.

Hunger! Anger! Alice In Fucking Chains!

Well, from my point of view everyone but me is a foreigner here.