Almighty Sundin talks about new record [new interview]

too bad there won't be any clean vocals.. I loved them.. but it's true that everyone's using this in every single album so I guess it's getting a bit abused.. still I would have loved to hear mikael's voice on clean parts once again... :(

it's strange because in my interview in july mikael seemed like he was going do it.. or at least he was considering this as a realistic opportunity.. :(

I don't care about clean vox - what's the big deal?

ANd stop harrasing the band with those requests, or they might go as far as buying all the Projector records in existence and burning them, so no one could hear Mikael's cleans EVA AGAN!!!

And then they'd come for your harddrive too!!1! :heh:

Perhaps the clean vox is what they were referring to as the b-sides. It seems like that was pretty standard post-projector. Not that I mind one way or the other - as long as we get to hear it one day.

~kov.

being a big fan of dt i thought yeh that political question was a bit fucken stupid but sundin was a bit of cunt with his answers or maybe its the broken english

I don't see anything wrong with Niklas' answer. It's a bazillion times better than some annoying rock stars' inclination to speak their mind and shooting themselves in the foot in the process.

I don't see anything wrong with Niklas' answer. It's a bazillion times better than some annoying rock stars' inclination to speak their mind and shooting themselves in the foot in the process.

thats very true.
i havent met him anyway so i cant really know what hes like anyway.

lets just wait for the next album , we all know its gonna be fucken great just as CHARACTER was.

to sum it up what ever stupid things i wrote before
niklas sundin is a nice bloke he has sent me great artwork to get tattooed on to me