Laethora

cool... too bad S is out of stoock

I got an XXL shirt, I wish more groups from Europe would sell XXL shirts when they tour the USA.
At a Lamb of God Concert, asked if they had XXL and the woman said they had up to XXXXXL
Its not that I need an XXL its just that I like over sized shirts, I got that dress code from the HipHop Culture.
I'm sure the wearing of oversized clothing has filter down to every culture in all corners of the earth, even if you're a cannibal in Congo or a hiker in Himalayas -

Warning: This post was written by a person in a bad mood and contains bad words.

Damn. Fuck. Shit. I was wondering where my order was so I checked it on the internet. In the end I found out that my dad forgot to answer an e-mail they sent (He ordered it for me since he has a credit card and I don't and I am still just 17). I have been waiting all the time for nothing. And now they don't have XL shirts anymore. Maybe I will order an XXL one but I don't like t-shirts that are too big. I want to have that shirt. Dammit. Sorry for all those bad words, but I don't think you've read anything that you haven't heard before.
:cry: :mad: :erk:

Well, I think TheEnd are a stupid fucking bunch of assholes. My order didnt arrive at all, due to their new credit card verification policy. They replied to my case created in my account on their site, and this reply was supposed to appear also in my email inbox, but it didnt. So I had absolutely no idea that they withdrawn a small amount in USD from my credit card, and were waiting for my confirmation. And I just waited and waited. Then I checked at their site and the case was already closed. I shop with my credit card everywhere and never had any problems regarding the ownership verification. Its been a while, but Im still pissed off. I wont buy anything from them again.

It was about the same in my case, except that my dad got the e-mail but forgot about it. I just want to have that t-shirt (and the cd as well, but I could order it on amazon), but it can't be ordered anywhere else.

I ordered the cd from the Ends too, but there was no problem in my case since i was checking my inbox often.

Well, I did as well, my email address was correct in my profile, but they only replied once to my question regarding the shipping. Then nothing, no emails. Ill buy the cd somewhere else, and Ive already asked Nicklas about the T-shirt, so when hes back from the tour, we will handle that as well.

@Siren: no problem, shit happens, I can spend my money elsewhere, if they dont want it. Ive spent several hundreds of dollars at Relapse, JSR etc., TheEnd couldve had its share as well, but not this way.

@KC: No, you own! :cool: