Aloha!

Hawaii No Ka Oi! What island ya lucky dog?! My fav place in tha world! I was on the Big Island & Oahu just before Christmas... got to see Motley Crue 12th row in Honolulu!!... how cool was that? Spidey, don't be too jealous man... you live in SD aka the finest city on the mainland... Cheers & Aloha!

Ah.......it went by much too fast. *sigh* Spent a week in Kauai, the most perfect place on this Earth and got enough sun to make any dermatologist cringe....hee hee. I took my boyfreind for his Christmas/Birthday combo present. We didn't do any of the tourist stuff mostly because we've been going there anually for the last 12 years that we just live the island life when we go there nowadays, which is absolutely nothing but beach and relaxation....okay, rum & cokes on da beach! ;) If you've never been to Kauai, I highly recommend it! It's where South Pacific, Fantasy Island (opening scene of the waterfall) and Jurassic Park, amongst others, were filmed. It really is that green there! :headbang: Not a lot of night life like Oahu or Maui, but sooooo beautiful and real. :Spin: