December 5, Bulleye - Spanaway WA

LowGuitar253

Basshole
Dec 6, 2002
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
Hey!

I had the good fortune to catch the Maidens show at the Bullseye in Spanaway last night...I just wanted to say I was very very impressed. The musicianship is top-notch and even better, the girls seem like they really love playing. It was a lot of fun - my buddy and I may try to catch the show next week at the Royal Bear.

Maidens, if you read this, you guys (girls) ROCK! :)

LowGuitar253 (Mike)

Hey there, LowGuitar253! The Bullseye was a blast! Both nights! Also, we have taken to that place as our home away from home, heading out there for the Sunday night jams and checking out the local talent like Just Dirt on our nights off. Cool band! It's like Cheers in there, everybody knows everybody....and you all are such kind folks! I miss it already :( Don't forget to order those Adios Mother F**kers!

That was my first trip to the Bullseye - I'm not sure I had ever even been to Spanaway, only about 15 minutes from home - pretty sad! I might have to go out and check out jam night one of these Sundays too. I've been working to get my chops back in working order. Iron Maiden is a great workout. When I think back, I guess trying to copy Steve Harris' bass parts was really good for a developing bass player. I really hadn't listened to Maiden much in the last few years, but I was recently inspired by a band I saw! ;)

Anyway Doodoobubbachuck, thanks again for the great shows, and by the way, you KICK ASS on those drums! :yow:

Come back our way soon!

LowGuitar253