Alright so who are the girls here?

TheSeldomlaid said:
You mean Ragnarock? I'm so incredibly tempted! But I'd have to sell my mum at 130kr/kg to get there :(

What about Inferno?

Yep Ragnarock. It's set at a good date so I will go, just have to save the money . I am already saving money for next years festivals :D So I hope it will do it. I'm a festivalfreak you know. This summer I went to 9 different festivals (even thought 2 of them where only for one day so maybe that does'nt count) and three expensive gigs (Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper.) Hope that I can afford as much next summer too, because it was the greatest summer of all time!

But I can't go to inferno since I'm still in school then and I will be pretty busy.

How about you?

Excess said:
Yep Ragnarock. It's set at a good date so I will go, just have to save the money . I am already saving money for next years festivals :D So I hope it will do it. I'm a festivalfreak you know. Last year I went to 9 different festivals (even thought 2 of them where only for one day so maybe that does'nt count) and three expensive gigs (Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper.) Hope that I can afford as much next year too, because it was the greatest summer of all time!

But I can't go to inferno since I'm still in school then and I will be pretty busy.

How about you?

I'm not sure yet. All depends on money, as usual.
But Wacken is first priority, then maybe a day at Inferno if possible. Then all the rest :p Sweden Rock and Ragnarock sounds best and easiest. Especially Ragnarock, since that's like 20 minutes with the subway :D But it's 1200 or so for a festival pass!
How do you manage to save up that kind of money?
Btw, do you Swedes go to school during the Easter holidays? :p

TheSeldomlaid said:
I'm not sure yet. All depends on money, as usual.
But Wacken is first priority, then maybe a day at Inferno if possible. Then all the rest :p Sweden Rock and Ragnarock sounds best and easiest. Especially Ragnarock, since that's like 20 minutes with the subway :D But it's 1200 or so for a festival pass!
How do you manage to save up that kind of money?
Btw, do you Swedes go to school during the Easter holidays? :p

Ok. For me, Sweden Rock is 1st priority, but I've already got a backstagepass, so that's already taken care of :) Then it's WOA and after that I just pick festivals after bands and wich dates they are. 20 minutes with the subway? Lucky bastard :p I've got a friend though, not to far from there (he lives in Kolbotn, you might know where it is?) who has promised me that we are going to have a big warm-up party at his house the days before Ragnarock :D

So well, see ya next summer then? just look for a tiny redheaded girl (problably very drunk also hehe.)

Excess said:
Ok. For me, Sweden Rock is 1st priority, but I've already got a backstagepass, so that's already taken care of :) Then it's WOA and after that I just pick festivals after bands and wich dates they are. 20 minutes with the subway? Lucky bastard :p I've got a friend though, not to far from there (he lives in Kolbotn, you might know where it is?) who has promised me that we are going to have a big warm-up party at his house the days before Ragnarock :D

So well, see ya next summer then? just look for a tiny redheaded girl (problably very drunk also hehe.)

Lucky little girl :p But being backstage can't be as much fun as being out in the crowd :D
Kolbotn is about...30 minutes from the festival :) I know where that is, yeah. Sounds like a blast :D
I guess we should meet up at at least one festival, yeah :D At least if you're touring them all :) But Wacken seems like the obvious choice! Just look for the pink-bearded Norse guy next to a tall Scot, and you've found me :D

And when it comes to this years Wacken, I actually managed to save my shoes :) Took two days to clean them, but now they're good as new!

Excess said:
Next wacken I will bring a platic suit and moonboots

So you'd look something like these women, but with Red Hair eh?

411.jpg