Alright so who are the girls here?

Tut Ankh Amon said:
so you finally quit 100% that whole selling-pr0n-to-underages thingy, right? :p

It was a good business plan with a mass market... SOmehow, i didn't have the heart to go through with it :lol:

Excess said:
Well that depends, sometimes it's nice to go somewhere where you don't have to stand in the bar and wait for like 15 minutes just to get a beer hehe. It's just nice to go somewhere ehm.. less chaotic. And got lots of friends that work on the festival so I want to be able to go see them too, since I only see them once a year. But the most time i spend at the festivalsite (non-backstage) and at the campingsite :D

Ok, Wacken it is! :p
Dude, your shoes made it? Mine did'nt, they broke after three days so I had to tape them, and at the time I got home they where not to be used any more haha. And I barely managed to clean them up. Damn dirt!

I see, your friends hook you up with free stuff! Can I be friends with your friends? :p See, that's why Inferno rocks so much, cause the walking distance to the closest pub is...30 seconds. And for a Norwegian pub, it's actually quite cheap, only 38kr for a beer :D (that will be like...50 swedish kr? :p )

My shoes actually survived. I'm surprised my feet did too, cause I didn't dare removing the shoes before I got home, cause I was afraid I'd never get them on again. If the weather is the same next year, I'll go barefeet the whole time :D Or maybe use plastic bags around my shoes :p

Johanna said:
Im Johanna and Im very much a woman.
HOHO

jeeez Im so bored. Hello!

NP: Deathspell Omega - Knowledge of the.. bla bla bla. WHERE IS THE NP THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cut that bullshit, Björn. You can fool n00bs but we all know that you are 43 year old plumber from Trondheim.

Excess said:
Ok, Wacken it is! :p
Dude, your shoes made it? Mine did'nt, they broke after three days so I had to tape them, and at the time I got home they where not to be used any more haha. And I barely managed to clean them up. Damn dirt!
I abandoned my boots, just like my tent.

11360c03.jpg

TheSeldomlaid said:
I see, your friends hook you up with free stuff! Can I be friends with your friends? :p See, that's why Inferno rocks so much, cause the walking distance to the closest pub is...30 seconds. And for a Norwegian pub, it's actually quite cheap, only 38kr for a beer :D (that will be like...50 swedish kr? :p )

My shoes actually survived. I'm surprised my feet did too, cause I didn't dare removing the shoes before I got home, cause I was afraid I'd never get them on again. If the weather is the same next year, I'll go barefeet the whole time :D Or maybe use plastic bags around my shoes :p

Haha no they don't. I do my work before the festival instead as a promoter : (SO GO TO THE SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL NEXT YEAR YOU MOTHERF*CKERS! ;)) I would never work AT that festival, have too much to do anyway..you know.. seeing bands, drinking, meeting people, drinking, bands, bands, drinking, drink drink drink... bands...and on top of that, just do crazy stuf. And also take lots of photos for my upcoming website.

You think 50 kr is cheap?! Geeez... That's expensive. 20 swedish kr is cheap hehe.

Plastic bags. Yeah I can live with that, and it's cheap too !

Excess said:
Haha no they don't. I do my work before the festival instead as a promoter : (SO GO TO THE SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL NEXT YEAR YOU MOTHERF*CKERS! ;)) I would never work AT that festival, have too much to do anyway..you know.. seeing bands, drinking, meeting people, drinking, bands, bands, drinking, drink drink drink... bands...and on top of that, just do crazy stuf. And also take lots of photos for my upcoming website.

You think 50 kr is cheap?! Geeez... That's expensive. 20 swedish kr is cheap hehe.

Plastic bags. Yeah I can live with that, and it's cheap too !

Working at a festival can't be much fun. How do you promote it? Wear a Sweden Rock t-shirt to school every day? :p
Anyways, you should get down to Wacken and get there a day or two before the actual festival begins :D That's when the real partying goes on, or so I am told by the sonsofbitches I was with last year, who were miraculously still awake when they were to pick me up from the bus at 5 in the morning :p

Well, 38 nkr for a beer at a pub is the lowest I've ever encountered in Norway. But remember, all the oil you guys hate us for makes prices rise :( That's why we go to Svinesund and Strömstad :p

TheSeldomlaid said:
But why? :p Those shoes were a lot cleaner than mine were. I was almost kicked off the bus because of them :D

Well, they made my feet bleed so I was pissed off at them and threw them away (i had them since I was 16 or 17 so they were too small anyway).

TheSeldomlaid said:
Working at a festival can't be much fun. How do you promote it? Wear a Sweden Rock t-shirt to school every day? :p
Anyways, you should get down to Wacken and get there a day or two before the actual festival begins :D That's when the real partying goes on, or so I am told by the sonsofbitches I was with last year, who were miraculously still awake when they were to pick me up from the bus at 5 in the morning :p

Well, 38 nkr for a beer at a pub is the lowest I've ever encountered in Norway. But remember, all the oil you guys hate us for makes prices rise :( That's why we go to Svinesund and Strömstad :p

Hehe no I don't (but I could since I have some SRF shirts and so also hehe). But mostly it's just putting up posters and make sure they're up, and replace them with new when updates are made, handing out flyers at gigs etc. Then I just talk a lot about it and everything about it, try to convince people to go there :) But the festival has been sold out for the last 3 or 4 years so it's not lika a hard job :p

Edit: Forgot at Wacken. Yes, this year we got there one hour after the campingsite opended so we had a lot ot time to party before :)