Am I Insane?

Troyanasy

Sep 16, 2001
Toronto , Canada
Or is Aqua Teen Hunger Force the funniest cartoon ever??
Zakk Wylde drunk and mad, Ted Nugent being Ted and Danzig ahhh
Shrinks should script this out to the kids...

Pleasant Planet

Pyrus...I can't wait till the day I read me itinerary with : San Fran
We have some crazy shows on the go....one here in Toronto is the stab fest
G.G Allin will be proud hehe

BTW check your pm

Everyone tells me to watch Drawn Together, I've given it like 4 or 5 trys now and found it thoroughly not funny every time, am I missing something?

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Everyone tells me to watch Drawn Together, I've given it like 4 or 5 trys now and found it thoroughly not funny every time, am I missing something?
some of the episodes arent as good as others, but if you watched like 5 of them and didnt like any of it id say you're probably not going to. its just really crude and gross and wrong.

i think a lot of people around here would like Wonder Showzen on mtv2 as well. its like a really fucked up version of sesame street. i love it. new episodes march 31st!

neal said:
yes, athf is one of the funniest cartoons ive ever seen. you're still a lunatic though.
Ahh well, your prob right Neal...I don't know but these stick prego figure people have been looking over my shoulder all night,watching what I type an

En Vind Av Sorg said:
no it's just not that funny...it has moments...but that's about it

I'm back Neal, wooo them stick figure ninja prego sissy skinny folks? just wanted to take my liver, but when them stick fucks seen the state of it...they packed up and went left towards Vancouver
they're pants were made of one single thread, not like the Wonder Women lie fuckin' rope thing
(that rope had like 14 pant sizes on them skinny stick fuck's)
OHHHH fuck ,here comes Dr. Phillth and his crack pipe army of obvious
self pathetic help..-.that gang banger brought the evilest of them alll..Oprah she's eating furniture and small appliances,night lights.roofies
right behind that bald-headed chickin fucker...I now feel like dancing like I've never danced BEFORE.... WILLLLMAAAAAA

Neal are you still here NEEEAALLL
Dr. Phil Killed Neal That C**unt

Too be continued..