I'm housesitting! :P

G

GX3K

Yup, I'm housesitting my brothers house while he's up in Milwalkee fuck i dont know how to spell it. The reason I'm housesitting is because he doesn't trust his dog Rusty alone for long periods of time. I did it because I like his house and I want the 60$ bucks. I think I'm gonna buy the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD. :D

I was afraid im gonna be bored so I brought these cds.

Stevie Ray Vaughn - The Real Deal: Greatest Hits Volume 2
Nevermore - In Memory
Megadeth - Rust In Peace
Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black
Rush - Vapor Trails
Rush - Moving Pictures
Nevermore - Enemies Of Reality
Motorhead - Inferno
Dream Theater - Train of Thought
Nevermore - Dead Heart In A Dead World
Nevermore - The Politics of Ecstasy
Annihilator - Double Live Annihilation
Nightwish - Wishmaster
Joe Satriani - Is There Love In Space?
Savatage - Dead Winter Dead
Symphony X - The Odyssey
Rush - Counterparts

Yes, I did just type all that because I am infact bored. I was talking gibberish to Rusty earlier just to get him to turn his head to the side to try to figure out what I'm saying(you like that karen:))

Yeah, I'm gonna go get dinner now. I should be back within the next few days(if you care :lol:)

That would be nice if I was friends with more than 5 people.

Besides, If I invite more than 3 people over the dog will probably freak out and bite everyone, including me. :p

GX3K said:
. I was talking gibberish to Rusty earlier just to get him to turn his head to the side to try to figure out what I'm saying(you like that karen:))

I love that! I do that to my dog all the time!
my dog knows the meaning of: "do you want..." and whatever word that comes after that, he figures it out ("coockie" "go out" "food" )
but sometimes I'd say: "Shrike, do you want...." and he jumps and looks at me all focused, and then I say something like: "Margarita?"
and he doesnt know the word, and he tilts his head...AWWW god I love that.