Guitar Hero 4Set List (Allegedly)

^ Yeah, still it is great at parties or when there are more than 2 people

when ive watched a bunch of people playing, it is a good party game. but when the people leave and ur in ur basement standing up in front of the tv with a 1 pound guitar in ur hand with colored buttons, to me that's a bit ridiculous.

Thats not my point. I just never played the game and don't see why people are obsessing over it when you can find tabs and play any of these songs on a real guitar.

maybe people don't know how to play songs on a real guitar? maybe people don't own a real guitar? maybe guitar hero is a fun drunk party game? maybe people don't want to pass around their own thousand dollar guitar to their drunk friends to jam?

i'm really questioning if you ever think about what you write before you post it. why do people like sports games when they could just go to a field/pick up a ball and play? why do people like driving games when they can just drive? why do people like watching people talk on TV when they could just talk to a buddy? your stupidity infuriates me.

Exactly. It's a fantastic party game, and it's also a fun rhythm game to play by yourself. (I have been playing guitar for almost 5 years and i still find guitar hero to be good fun.)

And well then ThePoisoning. Sorry for mentioning rock band.

not to mention Mike and Mendez really love the game. that should shut metal_wrath right the fuck up.

Kudos to whoever said it's a rhythm game, undoubtably HotM and Necropeth.

And if you can make it to "expert" on the drumset on Rock Band, you CAN ACTUALLY PLAY DRUMS.

the thing I dont get is a while back on the Tool website, the webmaster posted an email asking if they were going tobe on such a game and the wbmaster was very rude and basicly told the guy to fuck off so Im still a bit iffyon this setlist.

the thing I dont get is a while back on the Tool website, the webmaster posted an email asking if they were going tobe on such a game and the wbmaster was very rude and basicly told the guy to fuck off so Im still a bit iffyon this setlist.

Tool is actually confirmed for this game.

I think the biggest reason to be concerned about the setlist is Pink Floyd's inclusion.

maybe people don't know how to play songs on a real guitar? maybe people don't own a real guitar? maybe guitar hero is a fun drunk party game? maybe people don't want to pass around their own thousand dollar guitar to their drunk friends to jam?

i'm really questioning if you ever think about what you write before you post it. why do people like sports games when they could just go to a field/pick up a ball and play? why do people like driving games when they can just drive? why do people like watching people talk on TV when they could just talk to a buddy? your stupidity infuriates me.

Maybe you can recognize others opinions or stfu? Go back to your drunk *********.net party... lol

My post was mostly a reaction to people waiting for certain songs to come out on Guitar hero. Who cares? Go learn the song on a real guitar if it means so much to you.

There is a difference to Sports games, they don't come with a controller shaped just like a football etc...

717_football_power_std.jpg

I've been playing guitar for 4 years now.
And I own Guitar Hero.
I suck at both....

But it really is just a game to improve rhythm with a different style controller as some members have been saying.
And I agree with what was said about the poser fans. Once Guitar Hero 4 comes out, I'm sure that there will be some "HUGE TOOL FANS!!!!11".

Maybe you can recognize others opinions or stfu? Go back to your drunk *********.net party... lol

My post was mostly a reaction to people waiting for certain songs to come out on Guitar hero. Who cares? Go learn the song on a real guitar if it means so much to you.

There is a difference to Sports games, they don't come with a controller shaped just like a football etc...

your opinion is an inconsistent clutterfuck of stupidity, pretty easy to "recognize" :rolleyes:.

go learn a song on a real guitar? what the hell are you talking about? did you even read my post?