Am I the only one?

Squeak

Photo Mistress
So I'm trying to figure out if I am the only one that feels that the new video is "strange" since the whole timing of the singing and all that is way off sync with the videography itself. I like the video a lot other than that one issue. I did not see any other threads talking about this yet, unless I'm blind which could be possible. LOL Does anyone else feel the same about the video?

i do remember a couple of parts being not in sync or something like that but i can't really remember well since i haven't seen the video for a while

I think it's the most well put together video that they have done. Not the greatest song though.

There are a few parts that seem to be purpously out of sinc but if I remember correctly most of it was timed accurately.

All bodom videos are out of synch. And I've paid attention watching to them all. But it could be a bad rip thought. Actually on the bodom TL&S DVD the song is pretty in synch. More than the others atleast.

I don't think it's a bad rip, as it's linked on blabbermouth. I know that some of the others are sort-of out of sync, but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of sync. To the point where my friend and I (who are both huge COB fans) were laughing our butts off at it because it was so fucked up. And I see how a bunch of the times it would focus on Jaska when Alexi was doing a solo, or focus on Henkka when Janne was doing something itricate or whatnot. Kinda dumb on that part. But I love the set they filmed it on.