Am I the only one ...

Skinny Viking

¯\(°_o)/¯ How do Lydian?
Oct 10, 2007
Philly
www.facebook.com
Who keeps getting automatically logged out of here EVERY COUPLE of FUCKING MINUTES?

I try sometimes to write a reply or start a thread and in the 3 minutes it may take me to write down my thoughts, when I hit submit, it tells me I'm logged out and I lose my message.

I just tried a new thread asking Andy a question and I spent all of about 5 minutes writing it all and BOOM

nothing

logged out

fuck me:mad:

it happens to me too, but in my girlfriend laptop, in mine i am connected all the time.

maybe it has to do with IE/FIREFOX settings, or check the "remember me" box, but i checke it in my girl laptop and still are loggin me off, it´s annoying.

I'm using the newest IE

cookies are enabled and I have no track eraser software. Its not even a matter of me refreshing the page or jumping between threads that it happens...

I can sign in, start to type an answer to something or try to start a quick thread, and it will just randomly boot me out after a few minutes

happens ALL THE TIME to me lol infact i just got it tryin to reply to this thread lol
its really annoying wen you spend ages writing something,you click post and it logs you out, you click back and all the text you just wrote has disappeared!

i've got into a habit of copying what i write to clipboard before posting now.

I've never had that issue, and I've checked this place from A LOT of PC's, more than I can remember...

There are times where I thought it was happening, but instead, it was me opening a fuckload of tabs, logging in in one to reply, then closing it and trying to reply to another (where I had to log in again).