I just ran into andy sneap...

KeithRT99

BOOSH.
Nov 8, 2005
Vallejo,CA
www.soundclick.com
i was out to lunch a few minutes ago at Rudy's can't fail cafe in emeryville, and i look up to see andy sitting at the counter, eating lunch. I went up and said hi.

that was so crazy! i feel giddy. :headbang:

He so english, i was caught off guard by it.

Wow, I can't wait for the Photoshops to start appearing in this thread...

--Genius, who is genuinely pissed that he lives 10 minutes from where Mr. Sneap is, yet he seemingly won't get to meet the guy this visit (better luck when Testament records??)

Wow, I can't wait for the Photoshops to start appearing in this thread...

--Genius, who is genuinely pissed that he lives 10 minutes from where Mr. Sneap is, yet he seemingly won't get to meet the guy this visit (better luck when Testament records??)

Just go bang on his door. If you're loud enough, he'll have to let you in...

But you may be forever banned from this forum, so choose wisely :Smokin:

Just go bang on his door. If you're loud enough, he'll have to let you in...

But you may be forever banned from this forum, so choose wisely :Smokin:

haha I'm almost embarrassed to say I actually tried that last week -- I crashed the studio and chatted a bit with some of the Exodus guys. Andy was inside recording, though they said he was pretty busy and still jet-lagged. I decided not to risk a permanent ban from this forum so I left it at that.
:oops:

I was quite jealous that you got to meet him Keith... but I just did a session with Eddie Kramer... and I've got two more this weekend! take that punk!! lol

ah ha so it was Genius at sharkbite? I haven't had a chance to get out while I've been here - it's been a real tough schedule, whole album tracked in 20 days, over 80 minutes of stuff, not one day off.
Good fun tho.
Fly home today, nice to meet you keith and I'll try and catch up with you folk in the bay area next time, which will prob be testament in a few month.