Amaran on tour - Jan 16-31, 2004

It was coool!!

Unfortunately we (SanderThomas and yours truly) missed the first to songs because of the big line of people in front of us, but, Received A Kiss made everything right ;) Thank you! I had a really good time and I hope it won't be too long until I can see you guys again. (Don't break your arm next time, Ronnie ;))

And I have to say, respect to Esa, you rule! And thanks for Ocean's Heart!

Oh yeah, and my neck is killing me :D Great souvenir though ;)

Hi all!
I am also known as Kinslayer on some other forums.
I am following After Forever almost everywhere they are going, which will lead me to see Amaran about 10 times in that tour!
I really apreciate the music, so, here it goes:

There http://www.gothmetal.net/article/articleview/429/1/105/ you can find a review of the Brussels gig, and at the end of the review there is a link to all the pictures I took in Brussels.

I will also go to: Marseille, Barcelona, Limoges, Macon, Clermont Ferrand, Paris, Dunkerque, Rouen, Annemasse :)

Check the site every few days, I'll try to update the reviews as often as possible :)
See ya all!

@Sinderella: was cool seeing you there yesterday :)

my pics are online at http://stcpd.net/
it was a bit dark, so I'm a bit disappointed, but the pics are not that bad after all :D

Some samples:

Amaran:
20040116_Amaran_05.jpg

20040116_Amaran_08.jpg

20040116_Amaran_10.jpg

After Forever:
20040116_AF_02.jpg

20040116_AF_06.jpg

20040116_AF_07.jpg

20040116_AF_14.jpg

Dark Moor:
20040116_DarkMoor_01.jpg

20040116_DarkMoor_04.jpg

20040116_DarkMoor_02.jpg

Nightmare:
20040116_Nightmare_01.jpg

20040116_Nightmare_09.jpg

to see more, check out http://stcpd.net/

Hello folks, for those who are interested I have some reports from the tour. I just spoked to Robin on the phone and it seems like the bad luck continues to haunt the band! :erk: Johanna lost her voice after the first gig and could hardly speak. During the two following gigs the rest of the band performed two-three songs instrumental, instead of cancelling the whole show. However, Johanna felt a little better today and can hopefully sing at least some songs tonight at the Barcelona-gig. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

Alaqh said:
I just spoked to Robin on the phone and it seems like the bad luck continues to haunt the band! :erk: Johanna lost her voice after the first gig and could hardly speak. During the two following gigs the rest of the band performed two-three songs instrumental, instead of cancelling the whole show.

Whaaat??? :err: This must be a bad dream... :erk:

Have someone of you made the gods angry or something??

Alaqh said:
However, Johanna felt a little better today and can hopefully sing at least some songs tonight at the Barcelona-gig. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

Lets hope, that Johanna can "heal" her voice, and is able to continue the tour! I know that if you try to sing and your voice is "down", it makes only harm to your vocal parts in throat. And afterall, if the situation would turn out the worst, I'm sure, that everyone of us(the fans) will understand if the tour has to be moved in future. But before that, we'll pray Walhalla that canceling the tour will not be necessary... :worship:

Alaqh said:
Johanna felt a little better today and can hopefully sing at least some songs tonight at the Barcelona-gig. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!
She did, I was there. But she was not 100% good, so they did not play a full set, but she was great :)

Here is my review of Marseille and barcelona gigs:
http://www.gothmetal.net/article/articleview/430/1/105/

Hope you enjoy that!
The next gig for me will be on friday 23rd ;)

Hi all... Esa and I are sitting at an Internet café in Madrid... Just letting you know that Johanna is well again :) We did a full show yesterday in Granada (Spain)... It was really cool even though the crowd was really small... 2 days left here in Spain and then the rest of the tour continues in France... The other bands are really cool and have been really supportive towards us when Johanna got sick...

Esa has fitted really nicely into the band even though he didn´t get that much practice before we went on this trip :)