Amaran on tour - Jan 16-31, 2004

Hello fokes!!
Dropping by for some short lines.

Unfortunately we had to cancel the Gig in Irun.
We all feel sad about it but there was nothing we could do about it. The reason to that was the promotor who did not supply the equippment that was required to be able to make the show:-(
There was no monitores on stage and no PA, No OH mics for the drums and so on... The list of disrespected issues on the contract was so long that the tourmanager decided to cancel the whole show for all bands.

Amaran feel sad about this and we hope that the promotor will be more serious next time we go to Spain so that we can satisfy the fans in a better way.

Last night we played in Limoges and that was really cool!!!
Thanx to all the fans that showed up and supported us. I hope to play for you guys again!! You all did ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Robin

I just come back from the show in Macon (where I had the chance to interview the band :D )
Amaran's show was great (but too short :erk: ) and the atmosphere was very good (during all the other bands too).
Dark moor wasn't as boring as I expected, Nightmare was very good.
After forever was great too. They really are better on stage than on the studio recordings.
To conclude : a great evening (and for 10 euros only!!!)
Hope you'll be back here soon

Annie said:
yaay so kewwl
tauredil, did u take pics?? :D

No, sorry.cause I'm a really bad photographer o_O

But I saw some cameras during Nightmare's show at the back of the room. Don't know if other bands were recorded too, but it would be cool :D

GothamDude said:
But I did ;)
I am following the entire tour and taking pics of all the bands :)

http://www.gothmetal.net

But the pics will not be online before the end of the tour ;)

I knew that and when I was at the show in Mâcon, I looked at the ones who took pics. I think I know who you are. :err:
I'll be in Annemasse saturday. See you there :kickass:

Tauredil said:
I knew that and when I was at the show in Mâcon, I looked at the ones who took pics. I think I know who you are. :err:
I'll be in Annemasse saturday. See you there :kickass:
Humm, i am sorry, but I am afraid that I don't see who you are :(
But anyway, don't hesitate to come and talk to me in Annemasse, I will be selling the After Forever merchandising, so it will be pretty easy to find me (and don't look for the camera, I can't take care of merchandising AND pictures at the same time :loco: )

See ya there!!!!!

Anyway, that's me with Floor ;)

floor_me.JPG

GothamDude said:
Humm, i am sorry, but I am afraid that I don't see who you are :(

I know that. I was just "a guy with a long hair" in the middle of another.
How could you see who I am?

GothamDude said:
But anyway, don't hesitate to come and talk to me in Annemasse, I will be selling the After Forever merchandising, so it will be pretty easy to find me (and don't look for the camera, I can't take care of merchandising AND pictures at the same time :loco: )

See ya there!!!!!

No problem. See ya!

GothamDude said:
Anyway, that's me with Floor ;)

floor_me.JPG

haha, lucky guy :headbang:

EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Amaran!! Why the f*ck is all this sh*t happening to you? Hope you're doing well now!! damn... can't think of a band who would need more luck than you guys 'n girl!! First real kick-ass tour, all those s*ck'n things happening to you beyond your control.. I wish you all the best of luck and succes. you really deserve the best IMO!!

Well, cool you can still stay cool and keep cool ;)

grtz,

Frank / Symmetry

http://members.home.nl/frnk
http://surf.to/symmetry

GothamDude said:
So in a few hours I am off to Dunkerque!

I hope that the bands are gonna make it, because there is a lot of snow here in France :confused:
hmm...it's been 16 years since the last time I've been to Dunkerque. I wish I could be there again today :erk:

We've got tons of snow here in germany as well. For the first time this winter. It's really uncommon that it snows so much... there even seem to be problems with the electricity because of the weather :lol:

Hahaha, i am not even sure that the tour will drive by Dunkerque tonight... It's also been snowing like hell here in France, and most highways had been closed. Morever the tour had 980 km to drive from yesterday's gig to Dunkerque... And I cannot reach the tour manager on the phone, damn it...

Even in the center of Paris, it's almost impossible to drive!

So let's go and take my train, and pray that the bands are there....

I hope the last shows won't be cancelled (especially the one in Annemasse, but I think it's snowing a lot there too)

...wait and see...