Amazon.co.uk

MetallicaSux

But only lately.....
Oct 6, 2003
South Africa
Visit site
I ordered the natural disaster limited edition digipack from amazon. I was wondering if anybody could tell me something that doesn't make sence. They say that the price of the cd £9.99 but i see they only charged me £8.50. Why is this? And another thing, what is the limited edition digipack all about? What does digipack mean?

Digipak:
digipak.jpg

ReactorHighRes.jpg

Jewel Case (normal case):
cd-jewel-case.jpg

digipacks are a pain in the ass. won't fit into my cd case, needs 5 hours to unfold and extract cd from, can't rest a glass of beer upon... lotsa disadvantages. but i already said that somewhere.

I wonder how limited that "limited digipak" is... i visited three cd shops today and saw only digipaks, not even a one jewel case. And i still don't have AND, fukk off cdon.com and their slow delivery :mad:

eup said:
I wonder how limited that "limited digipak" is... i visited three cd shops today and saw only digipaks, not even a one jewel case. And i still don't have AND, fukk off cdon.com and their slow delivery :mad:
yeah same thing here,its like radiohead did in their last thing too.damn the radiohead influence obvious again.:) digipacks rule,its like sixpacks who also rule

Digipacks do have a lot of defaults like those you all mentionned + they get worn pretty fast BUT digipacks are cult limited items, and they often include bonus tracks or bonus artworks. I don't want to miss the artwork from the AND digi :Spin: