American black metal sucks ! ! !

Wurdulakfan

Oct 7, 2002
Visit site
AAAA!AHAHAHAHA!!! (GRIMFUL AND EVIL LAUGH!)

HAAHAA!

AMERICAN BLACK METAL! IT'S LIKE WHITE RAP!

HAHAHA

As a proud European I am saying,

the most Americans dont like black metal anyways.

all these marduk legions and Immortal & Dark Funeral fans were listening to metallica 5/4 years ago and now they're into black metal lately.

puh-lease!

Florida death metal rules!

but please cut the crap with our pride!

9.jpg

:lol:

I must say, there is hardly any American BM that impresses me in the least. But Death Metal, though, we have some GREAT bands! But for BM and such, Scandonavia has got to be the capital. :)

one one good american black metal band

www.auroraborealis.org

all the rest of americas stuff is trash!

I have been into death/black metal since the early 90s and before that it was stuff like Venom... I always hated the fact that most of the music here is made to please the masses... it makes me SICK!!!!

there is some great BM from the US...Shroud of Despondency, Summon, Thornspawn, Sarcophagus, Judas Iscariot, Sumeria, Vuldetyrne, Agalloch, Averse Sefira, Nachtmystium, Demonsword, Legions, Nokturne, Bloodstained Dusk, Lorde of All Desires, and more.....

As i know there is no true black metal bands from US.. only europians
american metal was thrash in the 80s, death in the 90s... and numetal in the late 90s and up until now

so there is few real metal band raise from america in the new millenium.. nile.. it rules :headbang:

American metal blows for the most part. Florida-style death metal rules, and shred ruled. 99% of what is offered anymore is talentless nu-metal crap.

you trendy bastards just don't want to look to the USBM underground, where there is some great stuff happening...

I can't say I'm familiar with it, and I have never heard the bands you mentioned. My comment was mainly toward modern nu-metal crap. Perhaps I'll look into this underground you speak of...

they dont understand what true metal is about,hell i listen to metallica maiden,slayer ect...... but i play black metal and i know how make it sound right!!!!!,epic and dark,but you have to understand what bm is first and listen to the bands that made the music first

mayhem
immortal
isengard
darkthrone
old mans child
satyricon
old funeral
bathory
ect......... most americans think in flames is blackmetal and thats just stupid,me i understand,know and feel the black fire

They? You should be more careful with your pronouns I would say "Most self-proclaimed American 'metalheads' ". I am from America and I know what true metal is about.;) But you put that at the bottom, kinda, so...eh.

For the guy who said Ensiferum are from America:

GOD NO!! Ensiferum is from Finland. Try finding one of their albums in America, gonna be tough if not impossible. They're on Spinefarm's label, same as Children of Bodom. But, no, I wish Ensiferum was from America, that would make our scene more respectable.

-Greg