American Dates Confirmed

the_good_son141 said:
i remember some cartoon,where duffy duck was on space,when he wanted to travel he went standing under some bulb device and was thrown to some other.a small electroshock,but in pieces!he owns all of you net-travel-agents:yell:

To hell with Duffy Duck! He's my arch enemy.

Wow this rocks! There's only one thing I'm curious about though, is this show going to be at The Roxy or The Cat House? On Antimatter's site, the show is listed for the Cat House, but the L.A. date posted on this forum is for The Roxy. Can anyone verify which venue this show is going to be held at. Oh yeah, one more question, will tickets be available from ticketmaster, or are they only going to be available the day of the show at the venue's boxoffice?

here're the final dates so we are all clear. the LA venue doesn't do Ticketmaster so you will have to get it from the club at the day of the show. the LA show is only $8

MAY 16.Friday
The Catwalk Club
P.O. Box 4897
164-172 S. Washington St.
Seattle, WA 98104
www.catwalkclub.net

MAY 18.Sunday
Dante’s
1 SW 3rd Ave.
Portland, OR 97204
www.danteslive.com

MAY 19.Monday
Day Off

MAY 20.Tuesday
The Curve
747 3rd St.
San Francisco, CA 94110
Local band Ludicra opening

MAY 21.Wednesday
The Cat Club
8911 Sunset Blvd.
W. Hollywood, CA 90069

MAY 22.Thursday
The Mason Jar
2303 East Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Local bands Fall Of Empyrean + Vehemence opening

May 23.Friday
Club DV8 (formerly known as Xscape)
115 S. West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Local band Anima Nera opening

wow! the 'venue' in portland seems very nice :eek: see this!

dante%27s-front-right.jpg

Nice, nice, but I wouldn't like it unless they rearrange the seats because some people may not go there to see the band and they'd talk and it would make me very angry. It was much better that Danny played in a proper theatre hall.

My sister in Law is from portland and she said its a good venue, and designed for gigs. not just a boozer with a stage.

My sister in law has appeared in me posts far too often for me liking now.