Amesoeurs full-length

i hope something like December 2007 :)

Oh fuuuuck. Someone knock me out now. It's gonna be like that episode of South Park where Cartman tries to freeze himself until the release date of the Wii, but wakes up in the future where the Wii is obsolete and nowhere to be found... but instead of Cartman it's gonna be me, and instead of the Wii it's gonna be the Amesoeurs album.

Oh I can't wait for a full length, that 10" is an alltime favourite of myn (even considering I have only had it a week).

I wonder what their sound will be for the album, similar stuff? I like the difference in the 10" 3rd track is quite beautiful and different to the other tracks.

Oh I can't wait for a full length, that 10" is an alltime favourite of myn (even considering I have only had it a week).

I wonder what their sound will be for the album, similar stuff? I like the difference in the 10" 3rd track is quite beautiful and different to the other tracks.

the new album will be FANTASTIC, a bit different from the MCD, but in the good way :)

The next Amesoeurs release is going to be more in line with the 3rd track off Ruines Humaines - The 1st 2 tracks were originally written for Mortifera and when Neige left the band he decided to use them for Amesoeurs as they apparently fit in well with what he wanted to portray.

The band will be heading in a post-punk direction inspired by bands like The Cure and, most of all, Joy Division. And to make things more interesting, i remember reading Neige saying in an interview that it would be further pushing the industrial style akin to the ending of the song Ruines Humaines.

I am looking forward to this.. So.. so much :)

22 mag 2008, 09.00

"Amesoeurs has almost finished the composition of their full-length album and will enter in a studio in july (if everything comes out as expected). I am really satisfied by the way the new songs are sounding and pretty sure that those who liked "Ruines Humaines" will not be disappointed. We originally planned to make an album of pure 80's rock, but things evoluted in a bit harsher way. The result is a kaleidoscopic mix of new wave and metal sounds following the Amesoeurs' typical style, and of course it will be overflowing of melancholic feelings.
Neige."

So what precisely is happening with Amesoeurs now? I'm not the most finger-on-the-pulse guy in this area nowadays but I gather from one of my infrequent sweeps of "teh internetz" that some rather formidable DRAMA has been going on.