Amesoeurs Update

opeth_353

May 31, 2005
UK
www.myspace.com
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85147631&blogID=397764850
News

Amesoeurs has almost finished the composition of their full-length album and will enter in a studio in july (if everything comes out as expected). I am really satisfied by the way the new songs are sounding and pretty sure that those who liked "Ruines Humaines" will not be disappointed. We originally planned to make an album of pure 80's rock, but things evoluted in a bit harsher way. The result is a kaleidoscopic mix of new wave and metal sounds following the Amesoeurs' typical style, and of course it will be overflowing of melancholic feelings.

Neige.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm praying for a 2008 release..

pretty sure that those who liked "Ruines Humaines" will not be disappointed. We originally planned to make an album of pure 80's rock, but things evoluted in a bit harsher way.

Oh hi, i'm the ability to Read.. Apparently we've never met, Coy.

BERN.

^ ahahaha.. COY WHY DON'T YOU WASTE LOADS OF YOUR MONEY BY CALLING ME WHEN DRUNK?!?!?!

And yeah, if anything.. it'll be like a jehovah's witness knocking on Souvenir's door.. And Souvenir's slamming the door in this album's face. And then praying to God, realising the god of his specific religion is a myth..

..And starting up anew as a 2 cent ho.

/It'll probably be awesome, but Souvenir's is hard to beat.

From the profile:

Ladies and Gentleman, Amesoeurs does not exist anymore.

Neige has decided to split up the band, because of his new girlfriend, who is jealous of Audrey S' participation, forced him to stop everything.

Winterhalter, who has nothing to do with this story, was fired too, even if he doesn’t know it yet. The same for Fursy.

Conclusion : Byes, and have a nice Sunday.

Audrey S, who still doesn’t understand why Neige is a b…

Alcest blog:

"Amesoeurs is dead"

I have read the Audrey's statement and all the comments below. What a spectacle, really. She stole and changed the Amesoeurs' page password, I can't access to it anymore.

Indeed I'm leaving Amesoeurs but it has no much to do with any "girlfriend" gossips. I do it for several personnal reasons that apparently Audrey can't assume and understand. I never prevented her to keep on the band with the other members if she wanted to. I hope people will be conscious enough not to believe everything written there. No more to say.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=147779580&blogID=402601015

Woooooooooooo soap opera drama in the French black metal scene ahaha. WOMEN!

That's what he says, I'll believe it when I hear it!

Stephen this is all your fault. If you hadn't have made that wise crack, Amesoeurs wouldn't have had to go to extreme lengths to say you were wrong for blindly believing every word they say!

I've already taken steps to get them back together so don't try and be like, "Oh see you said they were breaking up, but they're back together now so you're wrong!"

Nah they deleted it actually. Look at the comments on the Amesoeurs page before they're deleted too.

Here I'll print screen it:

amesow9.jpg

Be happy:

Amesoeurs album

After this stormy conflict within the band we finally found an agreement and decided to record the album as planned. Then, Amesoeurs will split-up, and this has nothing to do with any exterior causes. In regard of all what happened we will be even more dedicated to the achievment of this album. Because this will be the first and last one, it must be memorable.

- Amesoeurs -