AMESOURES "Ruines Humaines"

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
From the man behind Alcest...

amesoeurs_big.jpg

"You know, this mcd is one of the only creations that I am proud of. I think metallers will appreciate Amesoeurs, even if there are two completely different kinds of music on the same CD, because the 3 songs are linked by the same cold and depressive emotions. For me it is a trilogy making the soundtrack of the absurd, sad and suffocating era we are living in; the metaphor of the modern world. Everybody is concerned by it. The final chapter, "Faiblesse des Sens", is a sort of quiet conclusion, the last sigh before the fall."
(Neige of Amesoeurs/Alcest)

1. Bonheur Amputé
2. Ruines Humaines (sample)
3. Faiblesse des Sens

This is GREAT and I want it (it's on Northern Silence Prod.) A lot of people here should enjoy it.

This is really fucking cool. I LOVE the Alcest EP. This guy really knows how to make music that I enjoy. I really like the aesthetic of both bands too. I cannot wait to hear a full-length album of his work, for either band.

Does anyone know how Peste Noire are, another band he is involved in?

Very good, I have check this asap!

Great vocals, I'd love to sound the same, but the recordings says otherwise...

Shit, this is really good. Sounds like what I was trying to do with Noltem for a little while after the demo (without the folk), but it was really hard. No need for that anymore, obviously. Definitely going to buy this.