Amid its Hallowed Mirth - strange edition?

samoniac

Oct 20, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
Greetings November's Doom fans!

I'm rather new to this band and I just recently bought my first two ND albums, Amid it's Hallowed Mirth and The Knowing. AIHM is one with the original greyish cover and the grimmer logo. ;) What I find confusing is that the tracklist is slightly different from the ones that can be found around the web, like in their website or here: http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=1633

My tracklist is as follows:
1. Aurora's Garden
2. Amour of the Harp
3. Tears of the Beautiful
4. My Agony, My Ecstacy
5. Bestow my Desire
6. Chorus of Jasmine
7. Dance of the Leaves
8. Sadness Rain *
9. A Dirge of Sorrow *

Songs marked with * are bonus songs according to the back cover of my edition. There's the track no. 7 which is lacking in almost each tracklisting I've come across so far and, on the other hand, my edition is lacking Nothing Earthly Save the Thrill.

Does anyone happen to have a glue what is the edition I got? The catalog number is BTT004/AV010, if it helps anyone.

I'm not complaining too much. The extra track I have is great and a nice addition to a great album as it is indeed. :)

You have the orginal pressing that was manufactured by Avantgarde Music. The other version released was the Dark Symphonies version, and we included the songs Seasons of Frost, and Nothing Earthly Save the Thrill. That link has it wrong. He mixed up the two releases, and screwed up the songs.

So, there's only 2 versions, yours, and the re-release with bonus songs.

i went to go check to see what version i have and it's missing! fuckers. too many partys at the house of bereavement i guess. i always seem to lose something after a party here. mainly my stomach. lol did both versions have the same artwork? mine was white. i can't remember the label.

I have the re-issue on Dark Symphonies.
It is white, with the tree on the cover.

Is there anyplace online to find images of the Novembers Doom 7"s?

Wolftribe said:
dont ask the members of novembers doom for pictures of their seven inches.... you never know what youll get

Life is like a box of Novembers Doom 7 inches: you never know what you're gonna get. :lol: