You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
from Hellridemusic.com:

NOVEMBER'S DOOM looking for label...
[font=verdana, arial]6/29/2003 | 18:20:36 PST[/font]
[font=verdana, arial]NOVEMBERS DOOM Looking For New Label - June 28, 2003

Chicago doomsters NOVEMBERS DOOM have fulfilled their contractual obligations to Dark Symphonies Records and are currently weighing their label options before recording their next studio album. "If any label [is interested] in working with the band, please don't hesitate to contact us at novdoom@aol.com," the group write on their official web site. "NOVEMBERS DOOM is free and clear for world distribution, and currently writing the next release, guaranteed to be the strongest material to date."

NOVEMBERS DOOM, who recently replaced longtime guitarist Eric Burnley with Vito Marchese, released three CDs through Dark Symponies Records: 2000's "The Knowing", the 2001 re-release of 1995's "Amid Its Hallowed Mirth" (featuring bonus tracks), and 2002's "To Welcome The Fade

[/font]

[font=verdana, arial]Good luck doodz! Also: how come the only news that ever spelled out my full name is when i left the band?
[/font]

chupe666 said:
[font=verdana, arial]Good luck doodz! Also: how come the only news that ever spelled out my full name is when i left the band?
[/font]

Because NOW you're a legend!

Like John Wayne Gacy!

3.jpg

At least they didnt use your middle name this time. :Spin:

does anyone know about the guy on the left there? there was a documentary about him and another dude that collect art work (mostly by serial killers) and other things surrounding death. it was really good i think, the doc, the art was alright, some better than others.