Label news...

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
JUNE 27th, 2003

LABEL NEWS
Novembers Doom has fully completed it's contractual obligations with Dark Symphonies, and is currently exploring all options before a final decision is made. Dark Symphonies has released 3 CD's. The debut release on Dark Symphonies, 'The Knowing', the Avantgarde Re-Release of 'Amid its Hallowed Mirth' with bonus tracks, fully re-mastered, and a few added elements, and the last release 'To Welcome the Fade'. During this time, if any label has interest in working with the band, please don't hesitate to contact us at novdoom@aol.com. Novembers Doom is free and clear for world distribution, and currently writing the next release, guaranteed to be the strongest material to date.

Reactions: FullBleed
The_Darkest_Hours said:
I'm definitly looking forward that new album!!!!

Can't wait to hear it!!!

Patrick
The Darkest Hours
www.thedarkesthours.com

We'll be recording a demo of the new material in the next couple of months, mainly for ourselves to get a better feeling of how the finished product will sound. MAYBE, if the band all agress, we might post a clip or two for you to enjoy. No promises, and don't hold me to it. haha

Novembers Paul said:
We'll be recording a demo of the new material in the next couple of months, mainly for ourselves to get a better feeling of how the finished product will sound. MAYBE, if the band all agress, we might post a clip or two for you to enjoy. No promises, and don't hold me to it. haha

Good! Keep me post on that :)

Patrick