Amon Amarth are soon ready with the new one!

Magistern_

Magistern
May 29, 2004
Stockholm
Hello Amon friends! :hotjump:
Just a fast one. Our gods are in the studio as I write. I had the honour to have a quick chat with Ted working his ass off in the studio in Sweden, as the bass player in the band. Anyway, they are about to be ready with the new one, the king (Johan), is about to make his own touch as he gets a mic and the final sound on the new Amon Amarth record. Do you all agree, this is great! The drummer and Ted are having some beers in Denmark at the moment, we all guess they needed that after heavy work in the studio. We all know that they are having a great time!

Ted told me that this new one is… ”it sounds so great”, as he said, I guess they are all happy about the new lyrics and sound. We all bless them all, or who whatever does. He also told me that this will be their best one, doesn’t it sound great guys?
All my best to you all!

By the way, they are great rock and rollers! Trust me somehow!
Death in fire! Djurgården D.I.F!
/Klas
:hotjump: :hotjump:

Hopefully the new stuff isn't Manowar compatible:loco:
The band in leather-fur-shorts... Definatly only for fans/freaks etc. ...

But in the end I know I'm ending up in the store buying it, so... Lets see

burning creation said:
HA HA right on man, I cant wait. now lets go take our meds and have a nice little nap ok buddy??? lol. jk.
Why, sure. Inform me if you got any Lithium/Valium etc...

NP: Withered Earth-The Suicide Arrangement

Morphine? I had that, while getting a leg operation. I was completely gooone, man...up in the skyes, so to speak...gotta be careful with that shit man, it's hard assed core narcotics!

Dead_Lioness said:
since you had beers with them, just thought i'd told you that "the drummer" has a name. Fredrick. prety nice name even.

Dear Dead_Lioness!
Had some beers with some of the boys in Stockholm before they rolled into the studio, not in Copenhagen as you thought. They are recording the new one in Malmö in the south of Sweden, which is very close to the danish border...I just had a few comments by Ted while they were there, and of course our great drummer has a name! :hotjump:
As to my own knowledge regarding rock and roll bands, drummers are the wildest, they somehow manage to leave early with a pretty girl, leaving the rest of the band with all the incredible bills to pay... :worship:
I guess, as I write, our god Johan is ready with the screams and pretty lyrics... :worship:
Soon release, can't wait!
Cheers all,
Klas

Magistern_ said:
Dear Dead_Lioness!
. They are recording the new one in Malmö in the south of Sweden, which is very close to the danish border...
Malmö is the fucking best, one of the few places in Sweden I really enjoy.