Amon Amarth confirmed for Sounds of the Underground!

You are a retard

Because I don't share your taste in music?

Or because I go to shows to listen to music, with no drugs or alcohol to impare my judgement of what I thing sounds good or not?

For a guy with 7K post, I'm guessing you never care to read what others have to say, and instead you just open your big mouth to say whatever dumb thing your little brain can process!

Just saw them In Irvine, fucking amaing! Them and Gwar were by far the best. Goatwhore, Chimaria, Suicidal, Shadows Fall, and 2Cents weren't bad either. The crappy hardcore bands sucked.

Because I don't share your taste in sausage?

Or because I go to Denny's to eat delicious pancakes, with no butter or syrup to impare my breakfast of what I think tastes good or not?

For a guy with 7 million dollars, I'm guessing you never care to eat at Denny's, and instead you just open your big wallet to eat whatever dumb thing old country buffet can dish out!

AA was indeed very, very damned good at the San Jose show on August 3rd. I was so fucking happy to finally get to see them again! The last tour only went to Los Angeles and I was too poor to drive there from San Francisco, and the tour before that (with COB), I was deathly ill, so I actually haven't seen the guys since all the Kreator shows I did with them!

The lighting was VERY damned cool, the stage vibe was great, and I was very excited that soooooo many people in the crowd were REALLY into them - singing along, horns in the air, etc. It made me smile to see the guys smile at the crowd reaction. I'm not sure if this happened at any of the other gigs, but the one dude from GWAR came out on stage with AA during the last song, which was so fucking cool.

It was really nice to get to hang out and talk with them a lot again, I really miss those guys. I knew about the AA/Decap tour in June, so of course I asked them about it. When Decap was here in June, they all asked me about AA because they only knew their name, not their music. So I actually had all those guys in and around my car so I could give them some training in AA music. LOL They actually liked them quit a bit as well. They don't know what viking metal or anything like that is about, so I'll have to give them some training in that soon, too. ;)

I got a HUGE amount of pictures in the photo pit (I think 140 of them?) of the set and also the signing. I also did a funny interview with Olavi and Johan S, since I already have one with Johan H from two tours ago (over the phone). The photos will be completely up on my site at the end of the week, and the interview may also be up by then if I get enough time to transcribe it. Here are a few teaser pics though:

1SOTUAmonAmarth2007Alina.sized.jpg

102SOTUAmonAmarth2007Alina.sized.jpg

85SOTUAmonAmarth2007Alina.sized.jpg

30SOTUAmonAmarth2007Alina.sized.jpg

37SOTUAmonAmarth2007Alina.sized.jpg

48SOTUAmonAmarth2007Alina.sized.jpg

61SOTUAmonAmarth2007Alina.sized.jpg

I just got into them or I woulda went. GWAR and AA makes it worth it. GWAR's music is no good but they put on a good show =P. I was looking at all of the bands in a magazine and only heard of like 3 -.- but it is "underground" I guess.

Hey guys, the pics are finally up on my site!!! You can go here to see them if you like: www.photomistress.com . Please let me know what you think, if you are so inclined. Keep in mind also that once you click into a gallery (which are listed on the bottom), you can click SLIDESHOW in the upper right corner so you don't have to click on each picture indivdually. Hope you like!