More New Dates for Sounds of the "Underground" Tour

Jon Snow said:
They paved paradise.
and put up a parking lot and put a lot of shitty bands on the parking lot and opeth played with them

Risquit said:
Errmm...SoCal?...
yeah wtf, maybe they'll add more dates...that seems real illogical to play the bay area and *not* one of the largest markets in the country...i'm just glad they're coming near me

Master_Debater said:
July 29 - Saskatoon, SK @ Saskatchewan Credit Union Centre
Just my luck! :erk: I've lived there for 20 years, thinking all the good bands play in the U.K. Now that I'm here (sort of) Opeth have to go play my home town. I mean, there'll be 20 people who know of them, 10 who can fully appreciate their music and own more than two albums, and the rest will be there because "Otep are comin' to S'toon, man!"

Jinn said:
WHY IN THE FUCK ARE THEY NOT COMING TO MOTHERFUCKING BUMFUCKING SODOMIZING HOUSTON TEXAS??????????????

FUCKING TRAITORS!!!!!!!

...because Houston sucks balls, that's why. The Damnation tour never made it to Houston either. I saw a lot of tours pass your city up when I lived there. Sorry, had to say it:tickled: .

I will say that there are a lot of less than great bands on this tour, but I gotta go just for Opeth. Should be entertaining, even in a parking lot.

i'll definitely go to the lowell, mass show... but whats the deal with there being two days? im kind of afraid to buy a ticket now just in case opeth is only on one day of it or something...