Amon Amarth DVD

Tyra said:
And rightly so. LOL. I wasn't kidding though. He really is the best brother ever.

yeah i can imagine that.. rr.. but how come u live in canada if i may ask? i mean theyre swedish right? u must come from sweden 2? or.. what am i missing here... bah why cant i ever think clearly the last few weeks?! SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Edit: and my english is shitty 2 i think

Tell him and the other guys in AA to get their butts over here and do a NA tour to support the new album!!

I missed them last time they came here. >.<

I got it not too long ago, and it's just incredible! :D Five shows over three dvds is a fantastic amount. Many great songs were played, and the battle
during the intro to Where silent gods stand guard is a very cool thing to see! :D

Knarfi said:
yeah i can imagine that.. rr.. but how come u live in canada if i may ask? i mean theyre swedish right? u must come from sweden 2? or.. what am i missing here... bah why cant i ever think clearly the last few weeks?! SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Edit: and my english is shitty 2 i think

That, dear, is a reeeeeealy long story, too long and OT for right here. Basically, it was like a calling - knew from when I was about three years old that I belonged here, too. I was born and raised in Sweden, moved here after I finished secondary education, when I was 19. Archaeology gives opportunity to travel, and I was home this May. We're hoping to be able to move back and have two home countries soon, since my husband is Canadian and all. You can take the girl out of Sweden, but you can't take the Sweden out of the girl...
Anyhow, this is sooo OT. Sorry.

My mom was cool today and went to best buy and surprised me with getting Wrath of the Norsemen. I can't fucking wait for to see it. The only problem is that since we are out of town I'm staying at my grandparents house and she's at a hotel room and I had to find out that she got it through the phone.

My mom was cool today and went to best buy and surprised me with getting Wrath of the Norsemen. I can't fucking wait for to see it. The only problem is that since we are out of town I'm staying at my grandparents house and she's at a hotel room and I had to find out that she got it through the phone.
got back home last night. had 1 hour from ohio to chicago to watch it. then a 3 hour lay over until the next flight from chicago to LA to watch it. then another 2 1/2 hours on the plane to watch it. this DVD is my favorite. the AA guys made it seem like playing music on stage in front of a lot of people is the best thing that you can do in your life!