Amon Amarth finally in US!!!!

NarkalepticNinja

satirical member
Feb 13, 2011
Behind Space
:OMG:Yes America finally will be graced by the presence of one of the best viking metal bands out there. Never before have they played a show in the US and they probably wont do that again for an extremely long time. Sorry, but i couldn't contain my excitement. Their show will be so freaking amazing :headbang::kickass::headbang:

:OMG:Yes America finally will be graced by the presence of one of the best viking metal bands out there. Never before have they played a show in the US and they probably wont do that again for an extremely long time. Sorry, but i couldn't contain my excitement. Their show will be so freaking amazing :headbang::kickass::headbang:

this is a very incorrect statement. theyve def been here before. i saw them april 28 2010 with Tyr and Holy grail in pittsburgh... but i think this is the first time theyve done an 'evening with amon amarth tour' here. i wish DT would do the same thing lol

haha yea my bad, I just realized that after i posted, this is moreso directly corrolated towards me, and well Antidote how was that show? but yes I wish DT would do the same as well, I still have yet to see DT in concert(only known them for 1 month, but i know there whole discography and have heard every song besides 2, "The Dying Fragments of an elderly dream", and "Soulbreed").

the show was pretty awesome. i love amon amarth and tyr. i rate everything and organize everything when it comes to music bc i do so much of it, so to give u an idea it was my 13th fav show out of 105 lol. and ive heard those 2 DT songs. theyre nothing amazing but theyre def sweet to hear if youre die hard into DT. ive only got to see DT like twice and theyve been my 2nd fav band for like 5 or 6 years. one time was opening for devil wears prada and killswitch engage. it was such a disgrace lol. but i got to meet them afterwords and it was awesome. then i drove to chicago to see them headline and that was amazing as fuck. my 2nd fav show ever. DT is the best

DT is my favorite band period, as i can just relate to their music so well. I really want to meet all the member of DT as well(not a stalker fan or anything, but music is my life so i just need to know everything and anything about music, and that includes meeting all band members. I am becoming friends with Big Chocolate!!!) and well yes i am a diehard DT fan so if you have a link of the songs that would be great. the longest travel time i had for a concert was for Five Iron Frenzy's last concert in Denver, Colorado. That show was also amazing.

unfortunately we arent allowed to post links to download songs, even though those 2 songs were only released on a limited edition cd of 333 copies, so good luck finding one lol. i can tell you that if you search for dark tranquillity the dying fragments and add 'mediafire' at the end, you will see some interesting search results...

Thanks for posting this actually, not a big fan of AA but wouldn't mind seeing them. Liked "With Odin on our Side", but "Twighlight...", while melodic and catchy, was too simplistic and boring.

not in the USA ...
"AMON AMARTH are among the confirmed bands for the 70000 Tons Of Metal cruise, which is set to sail from Miami, Florida" ... it was eariler this year.
I know it was on the sea on a ship but I do believe Miami is still part of the USA

Why don't you go to the Amon Amarth forum (its on UM) and post some Dark Tranquillity love -

i was pretty disappointed. it's not bad, but overall it is a mostly boring and slow album. not any really amazing standout tracks. war of the gods was good but it gets really embarrassing when your songs use the same riff every single time (listen to the first few seconds of war of the gods, then twilight of the thunder god, then valhall awaits me, and slaves of war is pretty close. also the hero and death in fire are super similar too). the cover of aerials was embarrassing to me and i just wasnt getting why amon amarth would do something like that. i love them but im not feeling this album, esp considering with oden on our side and twilight of the thunder god both being amazing as hell