Amon Amarth in Turkey

What are you talking about?? Didn't recognize you were a bunch of idiots! Ok, it's not me in the avatar but that's not the case, and Turkey which is also a name for an animal is not the case either! You're really funny, all the europeans and americans always talk about human rights, fighting against racisism, against any kind of discrimination... look at what you're doing here... :) you're really a bunch of idiots. or should I say: I admire you because you're from Europe and the USA wooow you must be very intelligent and so intelligent that you can make jokes about Turkey and gobbling turkey, wow you found the word ha? you have a big brain. ...Bullshit! If you don't want any Turkish here, just tell from the beginning when registering. If anyone can join this forum, then respect anyone joins.

What are you talking about?? Didn't recognize you were a bunch of idiots! Ok, it's not me in the avatar but that's not the case, and Turkey which is also a name for an animal is not the case either! You're really funny, all the europeans and americans always talk about human rights, fighting against racisism, against any kind of discrimination... look at what you're doing here... :) you're really a bunch of idiots. or should I say: I admire you because you're from Europe and the USA wooow you must be very intelligent and so intelligent that you can make jokes about Turkey and gobbling turkey, wow you found the word ha? you have a big brain. ...Bullshit! If you don't want any Turkish here, just tell from the beginning when registering. If anyone can join this forum, then respect anyone joins.

ἀποθνῄσκε ὦ βάρβαρε!

Not all of us, I'm all for racism and discrimination, the same way one discriminates between a block of marble and pile of shit. Racism is simply recognising that different tribes have different attributes, not unlike breeds of dogs. With that, some are smarter, more aggressive, larger, &c than others. That said, the Turk is a dumb mutt that wanted to be part of Europe but instead was regarded as little more than a bully. Go back to Central Asia where your people came from, the land you sit upon is rightfully Greek and Kurd! We took the land before, we will take it again, Ares willing!

Your people once enslaved my people, and even raided coastal settlements to procure slaves. For two hundred years, the Serbs took to the hills to resist your rule. By the way, where is your Ottoman Empire now? It was consigned to the dust-bin of history. You say 1453, we say 1829! Ἑλλάς! Ἑλλάς! :heh:

Fenrisúlfr;8133642 said:
ἀποθνῄσκε ὦ βάρβαρε!

Not all of us, I'm all for racism and discrimination, the same way one discriminates between a block of marble and pile of shit. Racism is simply recognising that different tribes have different attributes, not unlike breeds of dogs. With that, some are smarter, more aggressive, larger, &c than others. That said, the Turk is a dumb mutt that wanted to be part of Europe but instead was regarded as little more than a bully. Go back to Central Asia where your people came from, the land you sit upon is rightfully Greek and Kurd! We took the land before, we will take it again, Ares willing!

Your people once enslaved my people, and even raided coastal settlements to procure slaves. For two hundred years, the Serbs took to the hills to resist your rule. By the way, where is your Ottoman Empire now? It was consigned to the dust-bin of history. You say 1453, we say 1829! Ἑλλάς! Ἑλλάς! :heh:

Owned?

Fenrisúlfr;8133642 said:
ἀποθνῄσκε ὦ βάρβαρε!

*sigh*

Haha I don't care about entering EU, I don't care about Ottoman Empire and i don't care about anything happened in the past.. why do you care? Why are you judging me according to my country's politics? Do you know who I voted for and what I think about the Turkish government? Do you know what I think about the past? So why are you generalizing? Some Turkish people you met before may have argued with you upon these topics, but if you tell me the same things, I'm not even disturbed, 'cause I really don't care :) I don't have ideas like Ottoman Empire should have continued or like we should take those lands back again.. I don't care about those things. So your words about taking the lands back or turks should go back to central Asia are of no importance to me. and I wonder why you're so full of hate to Turkish people, if it's because my ancestors took your territories, it's not logical that you get angry with me :D well, because I didn't do it :) and if that will ease you, I wanna say that I'm not a Turkish descent, I'm both Bulgarian and Greek. And also about sense of humour, Turks do have sense of humour, it's just not funny to make fun of people's nationalities, you must know. Anyway... I'm surprised how you changed the topic, I just wrote about Amon Amarth and look at what we're talking about now.

you're really a bunch of idiots. or should I say: I admire you because you're from Europe and the USA wooow you must be very intelligent and so intelligent that you can make jokes about Turkey and gobbling turkey, wow you found the word ha? you have a big brain. ...

So why are you generalizing?

Hypocrite.

Fenrisúlfr;8134144 said:
Still a generalisation. I'd lend you a few IQ points so that this matter would be clear unto you, but it just doesn't work that way. :lol:

Yes, here is also a generalization, but this is because of your posts. You are generalizing because of my country. I meant to say you shouldn't think of everybody as the same in a country. I generalize you because you wrote here and I know what you think now. Not the same, got it? and thanks for the IQ points, now I can see your IQ level better.

Yes, here is also a generalization, but this is because of your posts. You are generalizing because of my country. I meant to say you shouldn't think of everybody as the same in a country. I generalize you because you wrote here and I know what you think now. Not the same, got it? and thanks for the IQ points, now I can see your IQ level better.

You must not have installed them properly. You admonishing me for generalising while perpetrating generalisation yourself is by definition hypocrisy. I, on the other hand, have made no representation to the contrary of my generalisation so when I say 'Turks are the scum of the earth', it is not hypocrisy on my end.

Fenrisúlfr;8134324 said:
You must not have installed them properly. You admonishing me for generalising while perpetrating generalisation yourself is by definition hypocrisy. I, on the other hand, have made no representation to the contrary of my generalisation so when I say 'Turks are the scum of the earth', it is not hypocrisy on my end.

You don't understand, the coverage of those two generalizations are not the same, so it's not hypocrisy when I ask you why you're generalizing. I'm not talking about "generalizing", I'm talking about "generalizing considering nationality". I admonish you because of this. So my generalization is not hypocrisy, as I was talking about a bunch of people who insulted my country and nationality. At this point you may ask why I wrote Europeans and Americans, they are also nationalities. The answer is clear, I saw your posts and saw your insults and then I asked "should I say..." I never meant to generalize the way you do. My IQ points are working properly, but you seem to have given a few more to some other people.

You don't understand, the coverage of those two generalizations are not the same, so it's not hypocrisy when I ask you why you're generalizing. I'm not talking about "generalizing", I'm talking about "generalizing considering nationality". I admonish you because of this. So my generalization is not hypocrisy, as I was talking about a bunch of people who insulted my country and nationality. At this point you may ask why I wrote Europeans and Americans, they are also nationalities. The answer is clear, I saw your posts and saw your insults and then I asked "should I say..." I never meant to generalize the way you do. My IQ points are working properly, but you seem to have given a few more to some other people.

I'm both Bulgarian and Greek.