Amon Amarth in Turkey

You don't understand, the coverage of those two generalizations are not the same, so it's not hypocrisy when I ask you why you're generalizing. I'm not talking about "generalizing", I'm talking about "generalizing considering nationality". I admonish you because of this. So my generalization is not hypocrisy, as I was talking about a bunch of people who insulted my country and nationality. At this point you may ask why I wrote Europeans and Americans, they are also nationalities. The answer is clear, I saw your posts and saw your insults and then I asked "should I say..." I never meant to generalize the way you do. My IQ points are working properly, but you seem to have given a few more to some other people.

This is the last time I will entertain the argument of Turkish scum. The allegation of hypocrisy relates to the process of generalisation, not of the subject being generalised.

That said, enjoy. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fenrisúlfr;8134598 said:
This is the last time I will entertain the argument of Turkish scum. The allegation of hypocrisy relates to the process of generalisation, not of the subject being generalised.

That said, enjoy. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSpdxEsEXaU

You still don't understand and I won't wait for you to understand anymore. And that video, if you really believe this, that means you don't know so much about Turkey, this video is not objective at all. And I guess you mistook me with those Turkish people who are very angry about those youtube vids. You know, I won't support them against you. Both of those people (greek and turkish) are trying to insult and make each other uncomfortable and to disturb by using anything that they can find, I know both of those people's intentions. I'm not one of them and never will be. What I'm trying to explain here is that I'm against any kind of deliberate insult.

Fenrisúlfr;8135945 said:
He's probably angry his mum named him 'Gareth'. :lol:

shouldn't you be concentrating on your studies instead of acting like a belligerent little child who craves attention? my guess is you suffer from ADD. get back on your medication kiddo.

:rolleyes:

this thread is about AA playing in Turkey, not you stroking your internet ego. run along now.

shouldn't you be concentrating on your studies instead of acting like a belligerent little child who craves attention? my guess is you suffer from ADD. get back on your medication kiddo.

:rolleyes:

this thread is about AA playing in Turkey, not you stroking your internet ego. run along now.

Trolls do it for the lulz, ya dingo-lover.

what's in it for swedes?

This:

1.jpg

I really dont udnerstand why greek ppl dont like turks...MAybe from past that we conquered ure lands but past is past my friend ..And about turkey and greece u can see a church and a mosque in same place in Istanbul(istanbul is our for 600 years)...But can u do that in Greece?Oh and in that video the first picture is not a turk it is a romian king who kills turks and after a while he killed by Fatih Sultan Mehmet(who conquered İstanbul).That guy is also known as Dracula too(romainan king).And dont forget that u attacked us but we saved our contry from u and u lost again ,u still tell us about ure freedom day ,yea that is really a nice job, but nothing to insult turks.So go back to u re history lessons and study more b4 posting there.Yea greek culture is an old culture that is relaly important and really nice.But turk's culture is also old too .Look at what u have done do u see any turk that insulting to ure country?But u do it to us.I am not a natiolinist or religionist also im a comunist and i hate racist ppl like u my friend.So remember why are u in this forum because we all are AA's fan .So nothing about racism or anti-turk propaganda .