Amon Amarth in Wacken Live Stream

Ah, thanks! I might have a look onto this one :)
Oh well, just seen that AA will be streamed tomorrow evening. I have better plans for that evening ^^

Sorry I don't know how to record and Internet-Livestream. I've already tried last year with the Wacken Livestream and failed miserably :lol:

zdf.kultur has it online now. I'm not sure if you can watch it outside Germany, but give it a try:

Go to zdf.de, then use the search function (top right where it says "Suchbegriff") to search for "wacken". There click on "Wacken 2012: Die ganzen vier Stunden" which is a 4 hour video featuring the Amon Amarth concert. You can then click on the band's name to jump directly to the concert.

Hope it works for you!

Btw, I think it will stay online for 7 days. Maybe we get lucky and it'll end up on youtube soon - there are already some full concert videos there from 2011 and 2012.

zdf.kultur has it online now. I'm not sure if you can watch it outside Germany, but give it a try:

Go to zdf.de, then use the search function (top right where it says "Suchbegriff") to search for "wacken". There click on "Wacken 2012: Die ganzen vier Stunden" which is a 4 hour video featuring the Amon Amarth concert. You can then click on the band's name to jump directly to the concert.

Hope it works for you!

Btw, I think it will stay online for 7 days. Maybe we get lucky and it'll end up on youtube soon - there are already some full concert videos there from 2011 and 2012.

Seems to work in Sweden, thanks!!

that was a fucking perfect concert. as i being a turkish metalhead i want to see amon amarth live in turkey i want to do some headbang in concert and meet ted !

Hope it works for you!

Thank you for the tip
i'll give it a try tomorrow at work, and if it works i'll try to make it on youtube

i think he didn't want to play, he wanted to play something different for us because we can listen this fucking solo on mp3,pc or something else but we can't listen this different solo. that's my opinion

btw he's not the one who wrote the solo in the first place, maybe he just wants to put something different every time