Amon Amarth merch...

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
Hey all,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, but here goes...

Anybody know a good place that I can order some Amon merch? I am specifically looking for a hoodie or a zipper jacket. I found a really nice grey one on emp.de but they told me that they can not ship to the US because of licensing reasons. I checked metalblade.com and amonamarth.com but neither of those places has anything. I also tried ebay but haven't found anything to date.

If anyone could recommend a place where I could look, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Nuclear Blast US has nothing AA... the online store (Euro) might, but you may run into the same issue as emp.de had. Not sure, never having ordered anything from them.
Unfortunately, JSR only has the 05 tour shirt in stock right now, but the man said they should be getting some more stuff soon, so we might just be having to hang on a bit. :)

they used to have about 8 different shirts, the vs. the world shirts and forward. They being one of the only stores in the states that carry AA shirts and don't charge a hefty premium, they seem to move quickly. Anyway, JSR is a good store that i've bought a ton of shit from over the years, so be patient.

Front:
amn121c.jpg

Back:
amn121b.jpg

This shirt appeared a couple of days ago, I haven't seen it before. Seems very nice to me.

There was a great With Oden On Our Side shirt being sold on their recent US tour. If I remember right, it was basically the cover art from the album, which I think is really cool. Now I wish I grabbed it then since it sounds like it must not be available anywhere online yet.

Front:
amn121c.jpg

Back:
amn121b.jpg

This shirt appeared a couple of days ago, I haven't seen it before. Seems very nice to me.

I got that shirt at the NY show along with the AA skull cap...warm as can be...and the Thor hoodie.........

I wonder if they will have Time Travel Face Bags anytime soon...............