Amon Amarth North American Tour in December!(?)

Rather by main opener I meant they'd probably be playing like 3rd right before CoB. At least the order from which the bands are placed would lead me to think such. It's still all good!.. I guess

They need to do some tours on the East Coast of Canada!!!

I can never make it to Montreal or Quebec for all the good shows!!

The Bringer said:
Much better then the last tour they were one!

.... main opener....? AGAIN?! Wow, America is getting the shaft again.
Man, I agree, Americans are pulling on the short end again. Fucking sucks. Americans, go buy more Amon Amarth shit so promoters will see it's Amon Amarth that America wants to see!

I really, really, really hope they do Boston within a few days before or after that show.

Belgar says the vikings never went to Spain. Incidentally, they never went to Australia, either... How come it's so damn difficult to get a promotor for a show down there, then?? I mean, we have the same problem here in Canada, but we can at least get to the US shows if we want, and now the band has done a few shows here. Johan tells me promotors don't support gigs for AA as headliners here because they (AA) don't draw a big enough crowd. That's why it worked with COB and AA last time (and this), COB brings in the Canadian kids, because they draw more people. Then again, AA appreciates the exposure they get out of it, because it then makes it possible for them to come back as headliners. That'd be nice... I just saw All That Remains open for Dragonforce the night before last, and honestly, ATR were in-fucking-credible and really deserved more stage time. Dragonforce were great too, don't get me wrong (holy fuck those guys play faaaaaast), but they got double the time. I came to see both bands (the opener was not so great, band called Horse).That seems to be what always happens to AA. Proportionally speaking, they probably pulled in just a little *less* than 50% of the audience at the last Vancouver gig (judging by how many people left as soon as their set was over), and yet they got markedly less time and went on right after a shitty opener like Trivium. That's just such a shame, as some audience members had traveled really, really far to be there just to see AA.

I just do not understand why Metalblade cannot set up a mini tour with them and some other bands on the label ... Cannibal e.a going on tour in december.
You can't tell me that after so many years and albums AA is still living the shadow of other bands. That's just not fair.

Therefore, I delegate Tyra as our rectruiter in chieftain for we need a coallition of the willing to bring AA here for the sake of the people who care. So, either you are with us or you are with the emo kids. :heh: and only then ... then ... we will proudly let the Valkyries ride under the "mission accomplished" battle flag.

It is possible to be both - home is, supposedly, where the heart is. Unless you're Swedish - apparently they arbitrarily rescind your citizenship if your heart is big enough to want to live in two countries. Who knew. /Fucken irate non-Swedish Swede, a k a Tyra the Homeless

Tyra said:
It is possible to be both - home is, supposedly, where the heart is. Unless you're Swedish - apparently they arbitrarily rescind your citizenship if your heart is big enough to want to live in two countries. Who knew. /Fucken irate non-Swedish Swede, a k a Tyra the Homeless

again, allrighty then.....

Tyra said:

Tyra, worry not, your citizenship was not lost but probably given to a new swede from middle east ;)

Yeah, that's what I figured, too. Maybe I should go to Turkey and see if I can find the vacant one he or she left behind, and use it to get a new Swedish citizenship the easy way.